• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Things I'd like to see in STN

Thread starter #1

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
OK, a serious thread, please.

When you open the inventory just to check your stats, movement is not interrupted.

In the inventory screen, your current carrying capacity and total weight shows in the top left below your medical condition.

A key assignment that pops up the stats while still maintaining the game window, much as you get at the game start or beginning of each day.

A way to check the time of day and month, a key driven pop up? A watch pick-up? Currently, I use the sun (great to see that in the game as a realistic indicator!)

A way of combining items, perhaps in the crafting menu? So you can combine similar ammunition types in to one item. It would help minimise inventory 'clutter'

More information on the official servers about spawn or de-spawn timers.

And of course, my bête noire, more can openers! Or perhaps a way to craft them?

[EDIT] - unloading weapns

Last edited:

DZS

Survivor
Backer

Great scott its a flock of can openers!%!%

Some info on how server hosting works would be great @Clinton
The game needs something ive been noticing, its a bit boring when you jump in. The path to the starting camp is a great step towards amping the game up.

Unloading weapons great idea @Dr. J works very well in Contagion.

Thread starter #3

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I'm not sure this game is boring , @DZS. If it was, we wouldn't be playing it, or contributing to the community. I'd also like to see more information on the default server settings, perhaps @Clinton could add some comments in the next @a2z(Interactive); dev blog about that?

And yes, more can opener spawns, please! Or a way to craft them.

I've been playing this morning, and have overloaded my inventory. I'm at 100% health and hydration, but somehow have got 108Lbs carrying capacity out of 100Lbs. Just how?

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Dont ask me why but ive been finding STN hard work. Prob it needs more players which will happen. The game is certainly 100x more enjoyable with others. Its not really a fast reward game you have to work at it. Its the sort of game that requires patience and thinking. I like that but i like more players to play with.

The few times i have been able to play for any extended period of time with others in game its been quite fun. Certainly not a game meant for single player.

Thread starter #5

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Have to agree there @DZS , the game is more fun when you can interact with others. It's why I make my server and location known. Yes, I get busted/raided, but If I meet another player, then it's worth it.

Thread starter #6

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Could we get a way to expand servers somehow to see which ones our friends were playing on before joining?

[EDIT] - could we add to that a way to contact private server admins that are password protected?

Last edited: