• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Throwing Objects Distraction

Thread starter #1
The ability to throw a rock to distract zombies. I don't mean that you can just go through mobs of zombies tossing pebbles, but maybe having a time limit for the amount of times they can be distracted by a single rock.

I think it would eliminate needing to give new players starting weapons and keep them from spawning in and maiming the first person they see.

Chris "Cr1t1cal Reaper"

Call me Reaper
Backer
Like the idea, but despite that other games have done where you just press a button and you automatically pick up a stone and throw it, I think you would need to pick one up from the ground, maybe in the forest where rocks dont lie everywhere, you would need to maybe dig a bit with your hands to find a rock, maybe even with a hammer or something similar destroy a bigger stone and get multiple stones you could use to distract said zombie.

fonnymunkey

Backer
I like what Chris said, also instead of like other games where the zombies will just go right to where you threw it and act like idiots, maybe they just like walk a few steps in that direction or turn around so you can sneak by, still with the chance of it hearing/seeing you, just with the chances lowered after throwing the rock.