• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

time table

Thread starter #1

docnak

I am not trying to be condescending, and i understand that development takes time, especially with a small team, but i'm curious if there is any expectations on when this game will contain some of the aspects that drew me to it in the first place. I am very excited to be a part of this game in its early stages, but after 40 hours in its current state, the allure is wearing off. Please keep up the good work, don't rush some garbage out to appease, and keep the faith (because i do) that your game is going to be awesome!

OhDemGames

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
I am not trying to be condescending, and i understand that development takes time, especially with a small team, but i'm curious if there is any expectations on when this game will contain some of the aspects that drew me to it in the first place. I am very excited to be a part of this game in its early stages, but after 40 hours in its current state, the allure is wearing off. Please keep up the good work, don't rush some garbage out to appease, and keep the faith (because i do) that your game is going to be awesome!
Hello docnak we are hoping to have the alpha out later this year but right now the only main things missing are fortifications, vehicles and hunting this is the order of things here - Stability > Survival mechanics/Zombie tweaks > Fortifications/Traps > Hunting/Trapping > Vehicles we are currently on a bit of both stability > Survival mechanics/Zombie tweaks.

Things will just be added and happen when they are ready really y'know dates and all :D