• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Tiny Off Grid Homes On Large Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So basically, I've had this idea about a large group of customized vehicles roaming around the landscape, picking up the scraps of destroyed stores and whatever they find along the way, the ability to have networked vehicles (this may include walkies talkies, computers, cameras for surveillance) would greatly improve the multiplayer experience of this idea.
Vehicles could have dedicated reasons to be in the group, e.g a vehicle covered in solar panels for generating the groups power, or filled with hydroponics for vegetables, herbs, and whatever else can be grown in the game.

Trucks would be specifically good for this, as you could load a shipping container onto the back, and turn it into a small living space, or anything else. But lots of other vehicles could work well with some adaptation too.

At night, surveillance could be anything ranging from heat sensors, to night vision cameras, or even just traps.

If people can give suggestions or ways these ideas can be improved, feel free, Because I really just want to see this implemented.

-TheFapEngine

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
All what you say I imagine will be totally possible with things they confirmed to implement already. The RV for instance will have some kind of cooking and food storage facilities aswell as a bed or two, then you'll also be able to modify it in a number of ways from what has been discussed and more extra things like tow-able generators/fog-lights and or storage trailers would enforce the possibility of doing what you have described...

So I like this but I see this more of player responsibility to use what is given to us, to are desires :D, I do hope this type of gameplay is encouraged for a variety of life.

Last edited:

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Most of these things have been suggested already, or as Num said, is more player driven, as it would be down to individual players/groups wether they chose to play in this way or not.

I'll move the thread from Suggestions to Off Topic, and you may be able to continue the convo with other players who want to play in the way you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.