• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Tow Trucks?

Bouncer

Deep Thinker
Backer
I can see theft being blow-back from this feature

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
I don't know maybe just being able to tow vehicles with other vehicles or push the onto trailers or something but there defiantly has to be a way to move broken down vehicles back to your base or out of the main roads or something.

Bouncer

Deep Thinker
Backer
I don't know maybe just being able to tow vehicles with other vehicles or push the onto trailers or something but there defiantly has to be a way to move broken down vehicles back to your base or out of the main roads or something.
if a vehicle is broken down, i would say that you have to fix wheels before it could move (if broken) and you could Push it by hand ( i think this idea was stated earlier) and if other decide to help than one could take the wheel while others pushed.

I think this would be a good idea, with the tow truck would need to be a device to lock your vehicle to where it cannot be towed away
either that or you can just make a garage XD

I can see peoples cars being stolen with a repo sticker on them