• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Town Hall

Thread starter #1
When there is town, there is law and politics. Now when the world has turn to ash,how can the people be civil?
Make meetings with your fellow clan members, or make a peaceful agreements with other factions. The building can be fortified,Can't have any assassins or zombies ruining the meetings now can we?

I figured the building can be a good role-play component.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
There is also potienal for supplies that may have been stocked up incase of a natural disaster, since the outbreak is supposed to be recent then it could have a good amount loot like canned food, bottled water, maybe walkie talkies I also suggested a few rare items that could be found in a place with emergency supplies like modular shelter's and BRCK's.

Do you want it to be a small building, there are some decent sized town halls on island's and the current alpha island is a decent size. Here is one in Vancouver Island, Canada

Last edited:

TheDwemerComrade

Backer
There is also potienal for supplies that may have been stocked up incase of a natural disaster, since the outbreak is supposed to be recent then it could have a good amount loot like canned food, bottled water, maybe walkie talkies I also suggest a few rare items that could be found in a place with emergency supplies like modular shelter's and BRCK's.

Do you want it to be a small building, there are some decent sized town halls on island's and the current alpha island is a decent size. Here is one in Vancouver Island, Canada
Oh damn, I think I've been there before.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Oh damn, I think I've been there before.
Really that's pretty cool here is a pic of the front entrance to see if it jog's your memory.

I also just read it has a underground parking lot and a elevator as well as wheel chair ramps so it would be really easy to bring heavy supplies/gear into the building. If they had a similar Town Hall it would make it a pretty valuable building, Maybe they could have one large town hall and smaller ones on the outlaying town's/island's.

Last edited: