• Hello Guest,

We are super excited to announce that we will be launching our public alpha release v1.0 on Thursday, November 21st at 10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT. See you there!

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Tracked Vehicles

Thread starter #1

twitchy040

Backer
was thinking of something like this as a rare spawn vehicle or a very expensive crafting vehicle

to craft this you could start with a ATV and have to find a butload of parts to hook on to it.

just think of how badass you would feel ripping by a survivor on foot in one of these bad boys.

the is also a mini version of it ( please excuse the music i have no control over it :p )

Thread starter #3

twitchy040

Backer
with the super rare or super hard to make they would be a big "LOOK at ME LOOK HOW AWESOME I AM" coveted by all,

Thread starter #4

twitchy040

Backer
yeah, it does need a downside, considering how badasss it is, any vehicle has the potential to get you shot at by someone who doesn't have a vehicle but does have a gun
and not a worry if sp or lockable dedicated servers are around and you are just intent on surviving with friends

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
id shoot you and risk going insane to take that from you if i was your friend in game

Thread starter #7

twitchy040

Backer
they also have a amphibious version of it, called the riptide

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
Yeah! And lets put a minigun and rocket launcher on it too!

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
The average joe can't make something so complicated. You want to put a steel tube cage around a car? I'm all for it... But a steel tube cage car with tank tracks, or a snowmobile with tank tracks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter #11

twitchy040

Backer
The average joe can't make something so complicated. You want to put a steel tube cage around a car? I'm all for it... But a steel tube cage car with tank tracks, or a snowmobile with tank tracks....
theres a good answer, agreed an average joe cant, but the ripsaw can be bought, who is to say some rich ass hillbilly doesn't have one in their garage parked right next to their shotgun rack above their collection of guns and ammo :p

was just an overtired thought anywho. and you do have to admit they are cool as dirt

Last edited by a moderator: