• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Tracksuits for the discerning zombie survalist

Thread starter #1

Schrödinger

Backer
RB7PXgL.jpg tumblr_nt918qGqUi1uzyhopo3_500.png gopnik9.jpg BTKPB.jpg Untitled3.jpg 20150214112309-30ca99be.jpg KKYSxtU.jpg
Now lets be honest who wouldn't grab their ultra comfy and durable tracksuit to wear in the event of the zombie apocalypse, survive in comfort with an assortment of colors to choose from! literally no reason why these shouldn't be included in game unless the residents of Black island are living under a rock they would own a tracksuit or two for their daily jog or just a regular workout. Also this inst a half baked thread i am typing up at 1 am while blasting music and my mind is totally sound right now. I mean i could argue why we need these awesome pieces of apparel but i'm pretty sure these images and everyone's experience with these marvels of comfort and style speak for themselves.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I'm gonna be a stereotype and ask for shellsuits aswell :p