• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

tractor supply co.

Thread starter #1
living out towards rual areas, a store known as tractor supply co. is common and they sell just about everything from lawnmowers, to boots, even sometimes selling baby chicks. its almost like a hardware store but with a few things a farmer might need.

it would just be a bit interesting to see something than you're average hardware store

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
As long as the island/s stays rural, like in the videos, I think this idea would fit in okay. Its hard to say what kind of buildings I want in game because we don't know how big and what the islands are like. But this is pretty good, although we would have to change the name of it. (at least I would think we would?)

Vegalyp

Schizophrenic Wooden Plank
Backer
I live in Georgia, and almost every single rural town I visit either has this or a family owned version of this type of store, so I would gladly say put one or two in. They usually carry a couple of firearms (Bolt action and shotguns mainly), but are pretty interesting.

Vegalyp

Schizophrenic Wooden Plank
Backer
The name is a bit of a misnomer, but they also sell tractors and carts for tractors as well as ATV's and other 4-wheeler type vehicles.