• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Trailer Parks

Thread starter #1

2LT_K

Backer
I am not sure if anyone has thought of this one but stop me if I am wrong.... Why not create mobile homes as well? You know.. the long slender housing that some people live in that could either still have their wheels (or not due to decay). Could go hand in hand with the radio station idea down below if the station was possibly cemented to the ground. Haha.

But yeah.... trailer park wastelands why not?

Thread starter #3

2LT_K

Backer
Ha....ha....ha... No

No Fonny.. I do like your picture for your steam by the way... Why NaCl? I get the reference to the periodic table but why? Haha.

Gabriel

The Royal Dictator
Backer
You mean trailer parks? They have to add trailer parks eventually.

Thread starter #6

2LT_K

Backer
Ah. Okay then. And the Navy Jack in your pic here is something I like. ^_^ I am a Southern Gentleman. Haha.

As for Gabriel... yeah.. eventually but I didn't know if anyone had suggested it is all.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I don't see why not, although the island isn't based of anywhere in-particular these places can be found in most countries... like in the U.K there are caravan parks which are the exact same thing but caravans tend to be smaller.

Thread starter #8

2LT_K

Backer
I don't see why not, although the island isn't based of anywhere in-particular these places can be found in most countries... like in the U.K there are caravan parks which are the exact same thing but caravans tend to be smaller.
See.. I had no idea about those actually. Thanks Num! Haha. But that would definitely be pretty awesome to come across in your travels.. maybe off a dirt road or in the middle of the eerie woods.. o.o rotten... abandoned... well.. not really abandoned but not with things you want.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
a moving community will be mint just rolling round from town to town gathering supply's
That's a thought... I guess if they could be hitched on the back of a car/truck that would be good. But thinking about it... I may have seen a topic about this actual thing somewhere, but it would still work.

Thread starter #12

2LT_K

Backer
That's a thought... I guess if they could be hitched on the back of a car/truck that would be good. But thinking about it... I may have seen a topic about this actual thing somewhere, but it would still work.
Well crap! I didn't know!! >~< my idea is ruined Num??? I thought I didn't see anything about trailers like the trailer park scenario idea

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Thread starter #15

2LT_K

Backer

man_wond

Backer
I am not too sure mate... but that is why we must search the forums to make sure we do not overstep others
there is talk of mobile clans but nothing that i can see about using them for barricades while looting but would have to see the durability of them against zombies and other players like with that fuel station in the first vids you could just park your r.v up with its door hard up against the fuel stations door take a spark plug out or something and boom safe house with no way in for other players while you loot

Thread starter #20

2LT_K

Backer
there is talk of mobile clans but nothing that i can see about using them for barricades while looting but would have to see the durability of them against zombies and other players like with that fuel station in the first vids you could just park your r.v up with its door hard up against the fuel stations door take a spark plug out or something and boom safe house with no way in for other players while you loot
Not too sure on the mobile clans thing. Haha. This is just a forum dedicated to the whole structures/buildings talk. But that does sound like a really neat idea!