• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

traps ... you say !

TheJackstrow

Backer
Dropping bear trap its best!
Its like a Home Alone with Kevin: small cars or nails on the stairs

Thread starter #5
drowning trap is my fav . just a little funky with that ancker at the bottom of the lake, pond, stream .
was just trying to articulate how traps can be strung together to make multi stage traps , & the fact that explosives are over rated .

Thread starter #10
as far as i understand zombies are always pissed haha
its a modified version of a beaver drowning trap . humans will not dive to deeper water when snared like beavers do so adding the deadfall or counter weight
as an engine to drag them in , obviously if the snare is constructed of rope its just a matter of cutting the snare & swimming to the surface .
cables would be ..... another matter .
zombies would eventually rot & re emerge to the surface . or lay in wait for an unsuspecting swimmer , or contaminant that water supply , or .... nope its gone .

i do have designs on a zombie ized carriage with a 12 Ga emergency brake , if your interested .
recipe includes :
1 or 2 zombies - legs intact & undamaged
1 working horse carriage
1 fishing pole
1 severed limb - preferably fresh - volunteers hard to find at times can be persuaded with the proper application of force .
& a 12 Ga shotgun trap mounted to the back of the head of your " mule "

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like what I read, and the pictures... great ideas.