1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Trees, gas station garage doors, and zombies

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by PapiCrow, Jan 18, 2018.

1. PapiCrow

PapiCrow New Member

Jan 7, 2018
    Hello,

1. Trees, I can now cut down a tree with a hatchet (thank you, but the wood axe still vanishes after 1 or 2 hits on the tree), but once the tree falls I can't cut any further to get the firewood.
    2. Zombies are able to walk through gas station garage doors.
    3. When logging into the game and it's daytime zombies behave like it's still night time and run to attack.

2. Snow

Snow New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Hi,

Trees are working very well for me. ( i'm on exp 0.1.1 )

If your axe broke very fast, it's because it has a low condition % . When you craft an axe or hatchet with the head and the handle it has 100% condition and so it doesnt break fast. I can cut almost 2 trees with a 100% contition axe for example.

Once the tree is down, try to mouse up the tree, you have a green highlight on the top of the tree. Just cut it and you will get logs.

Once you get the log in your inventory, go to create, and if you have a hatchet on you, you can convert the log into firewood with the crafting menu.

I noticed that the sharpening stone doesn't work for the moment, so when your axe / hatchet is broken, you need to use another one.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018