• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Twinkie

Thread starter #1

BirdBlackbird

Backer
This is a zombie game. And I've seen exactly one zombie movie in my life because I'm a Scout. Scratch that two, ... three but those don't count.
This movie is Zombieland. My whole zombie -flee from- life is this life goal to one day find and eat a Twinkie.
I feel like Twinkies or since Twinkie is probably copyrighted. Cream filled cake (a Twonky ;D) just fits the zombie life.

In Summary I would like to find some form of Twinkie-edible in the game. Because it just brings someone joy to find something so delicious and precious in the middle of this harsh threat filled world.
That's all.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Not sure if this has been mentioned before within other topics, anyway I like the idea of luxury items to boost the mood as well as some nutrition... If things like professions, traits and stuff like that can be chosen having your own luxury item to find would be a nice little thing... one mans junk is another mans treasure.

Thread starter #3

BirdBlackbird

Backer
Yeah exactly, that's one of the reasons I would like a Twinkie (or Twonky) in game.
You just managed to put the words together better XD

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
@Num47 I really like how you put it, especially the part where certain items would only benefit certain characters. This could potentially create a viable trading dynamic between players, other than just the typical guns/food/water. "Luxury" foods like this could benefit players by helping their mental status slightly, but only if it's the right kind. For example, a "twonky" might give me beneficial effects to mental status, but for you it would be just another food item and not give any additional bonus.

Thread starter #5

BirdBlackbird

Backer
@Num47 I really like how you put it, especially the part where certain items would only benefit certain characters. This could potentially create a viable trading dynamic between players, other than just the typical guns/food/water. "Luxury" foods like this could benefit players by helping their mental status slightly, but only if it's the right kind. For example, a "twonky" might give me beneficial effects to mental status, but for you it would be just another food item and not give any additional bonus.
And this would be a trading system that would last too probably. I've seen players done with trading after two game days because they have everything they need. But if they are in need of Luxury items every once in a while they would have to continue trading if they get the chance. :)