• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Underground parking garage/parking lot

What do you think?

• Cool!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Templar

Survivor
Backer
An underground parking garage/an underground parking lot.

Tell me what you guys think.

Last edited:

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Yes yes and yes! Underground carparks are zombie magnets hehe. Should be great looting places as well, cars hold items of interest :p

Uh, not forgetting the fact Cars=Vehicles.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Exactly what @DZS said. Dark places (unless you can get the power on), cold, damp all day. Exactly where you'd find a hoard of zombies sheltering from the daylight! Car parts and glove boxes with a good chance of finding snack food. Old trucks with tools in the back. The only thing I'd like to put forward is there were no operational vehicles down there, just parts and loot.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I think you provided enough examples for the idea of an underground parking lot to cover the next few titles a2z makes :D

I agree with the above honorable gentlemen.
+1 Fo Sho

iPixels

Backer
Underground parking lots sounds cool, and I agree with Dr. J about the only loot thing. Maybe once in a while there might be a functional vehicle, but making it easy ruins the fun :) But yeah, gives the map even more place to harvest :)

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Exactly what @DZS said. Dark places (unless you can get the power on), cold, damp all day. Exactly where you'd find a hoard of zombies sheltering from the daylight! Car parts and glove boxes with a good chance of finding snack food. Old trucks with tools in the back. The only thing I'd like to put forward is there were no operational vehicles down there, just parts and loot.
Dank places, dank and dark thats where zed's like to park :eek:

Thread starter #8

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Thanks for the replies y'all. :D

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
You definitely gave them plenty of suggestions with all those pictures haha

Thread starter #10

Templar

Survivor
Backer
I love the visuals of all of these photos. They're just so haunting, spooky and post-apocalyptic. I hope I gave the A2Z devs the right impression. :D

DannyGT

Backer
West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
Could trigger events, for instance if one of the cars in the lot were functioning, and any attempts to loot it would set off an alarm triggering some kind of horde event maybe? Be nicer to not be able to differentiate between the kinds of vehicle that set off the alarm as-well. Plus, if players have to physically pop the hood in order to salvage parts from cars, it would be a cool function to force the player to pop the hood and disconnect the battery in order to stop the alarm?

Thread starter #13

Templar

Survivor
Backer
i don't think there is new york cities in this game,
There is a small town, which could feature a parking garage.

Could trigger events, for instance if one of the cars in the lot were functioning, and any attempts to loot it would set off an alarm triggering some kind of horde event maybe? Be nicer to not be able to differentiate between the kinds of vehicle that set off the alarm as-well. Plus, if players have to physically pop the hood in order to salvage parts from cars, it would be a cool function to force the player to pop the hood and disconnect the battery in order to stop the alarm?
This sounds really cool! Also for example being able to smash the windows of a locked car to grab contents from the inside, which will also create significant noise which could attract zombies could be cool and intuitive. So that it comes with a risk to decide to break into a car for loot.