• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Underground Subway Stations, Tunnels and sewers.

Thread starter #1

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Not sure if this has been discussed or not, but how about a few subway staions with tunnels between them. I was thinking of the metro games, they would be good to set up safehouse's/outposts.

I'd imagine that because the zeds in this don't like sunlight that much that there would be a good number down there aswell during the day to make it harder to explore, and with derailed and broken trains there would be some parts to salvage.

EDIT: Thinking about it... you could also add sewers to this suggestion :p

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Davz Not Here

Backer
and subways always have those areas half way between stations with a little office and stairs behind a steel door ..... between those, service areas, and the stations themselves ..... the devs would open a whole new area for exploration, scrounging and fortifying ..... beware CHUD

Thread starter #4

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
and subways always have those areas half way between stations with a little office and stairs behind a steel door ..... between those, service areas, and the stations themselves ..... the devs would open a whole new area for exploration, scrounging and fortifying ..... beware CHUD
Maybe some stations still look like old ww2 air raid shelters, there a some staions here in the UK like that, ooooo creepy :eek:

Davz Not Here

Backer
Maybe some stations still look like old ww2 air raid shelters, there a some staions here in the UK like that, ooooo creepy :eek:
depends on where the island is ..... not sure that's a common thing in the Caribbean

Thread starter #6

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
depends on where the island is ..... not sure that's a common thing in the Caribbean
Right...this island based in the caribbean, well i'll think of things that fit the aesthetic feel of that part of the globe.

Edit: Johnny Depp zombie :p

Davz Not Here

Backer
Right...this island based in the caribbean, well i'll think of things that fit the aesthetic feel of that part of the globe.

Edit: Johnny Depp zombie :p
there might be some nuke shelters here and there ..... every town has at least 1

Thread starter #8

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

Scott Rafferty

Designer.
Backer
I'd like to see subterranean structures or tunnels to have challenges associated with them. I don't want to start the game and immediately be able to go down there.. Maybe you have to have a flashlight to see through the pitch black atmosphere.. Maybe zombies are larger in numbers down there..

Food would be scarce but defensively they'd be viable.

Guido Groen

Backer
Awesome idea! Makes me think of that creepy scene in 28 weeks later...but they used a night visor in order to not alert the 'zombies'

Thread starter #12

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Awesome idea! Makes me think of that creepy scene in 28 weeks later...but they used a night visor in order to not alert the 'zombies'
Make's me think that if NVG's would be too OP, how about using the night vision on a video camera to see?... I don't actually know if you can make your own NVG's *Runs off to check almighty Google*

Thread starter #14

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

Davz Not Here

Backer
The night vision camera would be an awesome idea but how would we charge it?

Seems too simple to just hook it up to the generator.. Could have to fine a converter for the electricity in order to use it.
solar chargers are at every wal-mart and wal-mart is everywhere