• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Unique building?

Thread starter #1

Scott Rafferty

Designer.
Backer
Sort of like my thread about unique architecture on each island.

I'd like to see a unique building or presence on the island that signifies why it's here.

Could be like a research facility (WHO) or similar, or could be something like a farm estate that only reared a certain type of animal on the island. Headquarters to a manufacturing company (you could find working prototypes they have been working on such as, solar panels that increase out out electricity but need like 50% more maintenance and items).

Just a thought because I'd hate to go into the islands and see the same old stuff again, (not in every case).

Discuss guys!

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
love the idea but it would ruin the farm town like appearance wouldn't it?

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
Not necessarily. A few of the islands around here have massive oil production plants on them. Wouldn't have assumed an island would only be limited to farms aswell.
thats very true who knows maybe they'll add oil rigs too now that you mention it

DKSan

Backer
Yes! I would love to see something like this! But it should fit its surroundings. A big mall or a huge nuclear power plant would be just horrible. Oil rigs and harbors are a nice idea for this. Maybe an old fish processing facility in a bit bigger harbor could be so freaking awesome.
Just like this. :D

or a bit more modern

Boone

Zombie Fanatic
Backer
Seriously good idea, I think if there was addition to Islands these Islands should have special items on, nothing too powerful but enough to be worth the supplies getting there.

More attachments to guns.
Blueprints
Some animal or vehicle that can only be found on that island that can only be retrieved from the island from a one bridge connecting them.

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
Yes! I would love to see something like this! But it should fit its surroundings. A big mall or a huge nuclear power plant would be just horrible. Oil rigs and harbors are a nice idea for this. Maybe an old fish processing facility in a bit bigger harbor could be so freaking awesome.
Just like this. :D

or a bit more modern

love it! maybe not the modern one unless it was in the main city but the rusted out one would be perfect for the other towns!

DKSan

Backer
love it! maybe not the modern one unless it was in the main city but the rusted out one would be perfect for the other towns!
Yup, I prefer the old one too. But I also like your idea with the main city.

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
Yup, I prefer the old one too. But I also like your idea with the main city.
you should have more of a chance to get parts for boats in the main one and lower quality parts in the old rusted one :p

DKSan

Backer
you should have more of a chance to get parts for boats in the main one and lower quality parts in the old rusted one :p
Yes, that would be pretty cool. Maybe you could also collect wood or thick and sturdy ropes in the old one.

FuzioN

Backer
love the idea but it would ruin the farm town like appearance wouldn't it?
why does the whole island have to have farmlike looks?

i dont agree with this, sure there is always farmlike looks, but there is cities also maybe not like big cities like new york and such but big enuff to have firestation police department medical places airports usually is far away from this.

i also doubt a town that gets inpacted with a zombie virus is not highly teched somewhat.

and its just their first island "test island" they have said so it will get expanded with bridge to other island and such.

But hey thats me we always have diffrent oppinions! :D

Last edited: