• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Unlisted Pre-Alpha Release Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
Ok I have noticed that after the patch the game kinda worked but after a few minutes playing it would open the loading screen again and get stuck then after alt+f4'ing and reloading the game it would no longer show the main menu bar at the top of the main menu screen and would give me that connection error again... the patch kinda helped but not really.

iPixels

Backer
It's not a patch issue. It would be helpful if you read other threads before posting, because I alone have already posted this in atleast 3 other threads ;) Servers overflooded/shut down. Thats causing the firewall/unable to connect issue

colours

Survival Aficionado
Backer
I think the patch was to allow us to access the menu and the server lists, the server stability is a separate issue altogether that is being worked on.

CrypticLuxury

Backer
i know its pre-alpha but is this meant to happen? not even a menu, loads past all the branding to a house with nothing to click on

iPixels

Backer
i know its pre-alpha but is this meant to happen? not even a menu, loads past all the branding to a house with nothing to click on
Of course it's not meant to happen. But the thing is that they use this to sort issues early on. The game released just a couple of hours ago, and it is their first game ever. Just be patient, we finally got our hands on STN. Now it's just up to the servers to handle the pressure.

iPixels

Backer
Exciting, yes. Everyone should have got the 3.3gb update. There will be another update pretty soon too.

Well, to be fair if you press "W" right now it won't do anything. Except ask if you want to quit the game or try for a lobby connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.