• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Unlisted Pre-Alpha Release Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HavokAng3L

Backer
Im having the lobby connection issue. when I click the STN button on the bottom left, nothing happens. Are the servers down or?...

Lord Nod

Backer
We are calm with you. Things little by little and they will be solved. Do not let yourself be overwhelmed by the comments of some, there are many of us who trust in you. Cheer up team!

Lord Nod

Backer
I'm already inside it's beautiful !!! It is getting dark and the lantern is a great detail. Thank you! Very good work the sound the atmosphere looks incredible.

Sillage

Saturdays are for the boys!
Backer
Any chance you guys could maybe enable a single player game mode whilst you're repairing the issues? just to save everyone not being able to connect to servers and the lag problem. great work so for btw also found a bug that when i use scroll to get the wind up torch out i lose all control of my mouse and can no longer look around.

bmt22033

Backer
I'm not able to get in at the moment, either. We'll see what the next few days bring. I'm sure it will get worked out.

The-66th

Backer
its soo funny :´D some crying on Steam with negativ comments. I hate people like this, who cant read and understand what a pre-alpha build is, and what for hard work the team does. Keep the hard work.... I LOVE IT <33333 thx for it

Moosen92

Backer
While I understand the whole, "it's a small dev team, there's obviously going to be issues... etc. etc." excuse that people are dishing out. I still understand the perspective of those who are mad about it. For a game in development for 3 (nearly 4) years, I'd like to imagine there could have been implementation of a single player mode, even if it was temporary, just in case there were issues with the servers.
So many games are released into early access and have problems with their servers on day 1, its to be expected, yes. But why don't fellow game developers take that in to consideration and have something to fall back on, before releasing something so disappointing on to all those who have been waiting so long? At least then, they could be like "we've had a shaky start with our servers, but while we're working on getting them all fixed up, here's an update including a single player mode that should hopefully tide you over".

However, I'll always continue to support the dev team, no matter how frustrating it is to finally get hands on something we've all been waiting years for, only to not have it working yet. And at least now, with all the money they've "accidentally" come in to from the mistake of it being public (which it still is) to steam users, they could maybe hire a few more people for their team. :p

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Whoa man I got in, found a house, and BOOM zombie comes right after me! Your hands do not make good weapons haha. Scary af when you're in the dark too, and the zombs are something straight out of hell! You've got like 15 mins to get to a good spot or you and your pants are screwed!

This is my first time playing a legit game on pc, so there's a definite learning curve for me especially. But wow I haven't been so excited for a game in a long time...thank you devs!

And don't get me started on how beautiful it looks... I don't care how much shit is missing, this game is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.