• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Unlisted Pre-Alpha Release Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
People like you are exactly what this game doesn't need, another internet warriors, with any chance to brag and talk down to others you do. This is a community, we should be united in one common goal to provide feedback and improve this game.
Yeah and I absolutely agree about being a community, but I'm not going to sit idly by while someone takes a shot at me. I'm doing my part to report issues, and snuffing out these a-holes that are bad-mouthing the game is part of that. I'd focus on your own shit and enjoying the game, and not a dispute which has nothing to do with you...by the way.

I would have preferred to not have to talk to people like that, of course, but I'm not where I am in life because I stay quiet and let the world pass me by.

Sillage

Saturdays are for the boys!
Backer
Can JB make a new thread that's locked to the backers and kickstarters so I don't have to read through all this filth the new members are leaving all over our threads? I mean it it very simple to back track and read about the game before it was released to the public. MAD respect to the og community defending this game on launch day, I know the devs are feeling our love and I'm absolutely happy with the launch even though it was a tad rough, the game is beautiful and it's easy to see there's room for improvement, I definitely expected less based on jb's posts before the launch, congrats a2z we are with you the way excited to keep following this game as I have for a long time.

Steel

Backer
I read the first line in your wall of text and I want to know and sure the community would like to know. What games have you released? How long did they take to finish? How much money and manpower did you have to through at it?

You like to hate and that is fine you can do that but there is NO REASON you have to hate on a game that had more people at start then there should have been because STEAM messed up. STN was not suppose to be on the Top Sellers list. How many you think bought it blindly because it was there? That is a big reason for some things. No game can handle so many connecting at once this early in the game. I dont need to be a developer as I have an ounce of COMMON SENSE.
I guess it's not a surprise you didn't read my post at all. It wasn't hate and I clearly stated it. This was constructive criticism, just because I am not blowing smoke up their butts like you blind fan boys are doing doesn't mean I'm hating on them. Just because I haven't personally produced a game doesn't mean I don't know what it takes to make it successful. STEAM didn't mess anything up, a2z made statements without them having full knowledge on what it takes for a Steam release, and you can easily find articles CRITICIZING a2z for making statements not realizing that's not an ounce of how Steam releases actually works. Also, any producer who is producing a video game without the desire for it to be successful and fun enough for it to be the top seller shouldn't be producing a game for the public in my opinion, and I'm sure many would agree. Why don't you look up the history of League of Legends and realize that what I am spitting is not HATE but simply suggestions. Just because you and others don't want to accept the fact that they might be wrong and the game isn't as good as everyone wanted or were TOLD it would be doesn't mean I am hating.

Steel

Backer
Appeal to authority.

Appeal to emotion

False equivalence

False cause.

I'm not saying your criticisms aren't valid, by the way, I'm just pointing out that your criticism lacks substance.
I understand your point, however what you quoted was not the argument I was making on why the game was bad, rather why it will do very poorly in the near future. Hence why I brought up that, "authority," because without the vast majority you will not be successful unless you bring about change, which I sincerely hope the common sense needed to understand this is a poor game is not lacking in anyone who is disagreeing with the "authority."

Mr.J

Funny thing all these "failed launch" cry babies just don't grasp. THIS IS NOT A LAUNCH, It was to be a closed pre-alpha test for all the backers but steam dropped the ball and put it up on the store for sale. If you cannot accept that, get a refund and move along, check back in a few months or not who cares. From what little I have got to play (@20mins) before just loosing connection I am quite impressed and have high hopes for this. Already the environments (Moon, Stars, foliage &t trees in the wind) are amazing and they are not even finished. The zombies I have to say you guys did a good job designing them. Can't wait to get to play more than 20 min spurts before loosing connection.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
^^^Exactly, if it's not everything you've hoped and dreamed, just get your precious $25 back or wait until they work on it! And like the last guy said, zombies are really good and scary as hell too!

I went up to one and he was moving real slowly, so I thought I could take him. Soon as I hit him...he flipped the fuck out and owned me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.