• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Unlisted Pre-Alpha Release Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peon

Backer
Congratulations on making it to this point. You all must be very nervous for tomorrow! I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible, and that the build is well recieved. Oh, and happy holidays!

DKSan

Backer
I'm very hyped and looking forward, but didn't you guys announce that release would be on the 21st of December? I mean by my calender today is the 21st. :D
Please don't understand my comment as an insult or anything, but I'm just wondering...

We will be moving forward with release on Thursday, December 21st. The Steam store will open up and the game will become downloadable to all.

DinoDabs

Web Developer
Backer
Dude relax sounds like you need a girl and if you say you have one she must not be doing a good job cause my girl will put me to sleep in 3 minutes
Relax? You really should think before typing.

Last edited:

TheJackal

Backer
Australia going to be getting in on this without issue? I'm super psyched
Yep, us aussies are getting some server loving. Dont know if its QLD or NSW servers yet. BUt atleast we get them matey ;)

Either way, our ping on either server will be 50 or less, so can't complain!

Hidden Link? So how do we get it? I pre-ordered on humble bundle.
oh stephaneP.... first thing look for your key on humble if you got it then redeem on steam. you wont be able to download till later today. to get your backer badge pm JB hes the guy who posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.