• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update 1 - Backer Release and What’s to Come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #1

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hello all,

So let's get right to it, I’ll keep this short and sweet. Many of you have joined us on our Discord and if you’ve not, I would seriously suggest it. Discord has become a powerful tool for us and allows us near 24/7 communication with you guys.

If you’ve been on our server, you’ll know there was an internal goal of getting backer keys out in July. That doesn’t seem likely now. We’ve had a bit of a setback during last weeks so more internal testing is needed.

@Jayty will be posting a short devlog sometime during the week. We’ll explain a bit more there like what to expect when we start shipping keys and just the general state of the project and the team. We’ll also be doing a live steam with gameplay just before releasing keys. You can follow us on twitch.

Thanks again for all your dedication! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me here or reach out on Discord.

Banned #9

Casy

Backer
:mad::mad:Thanks a lot for nothing there are also people who do not speak English as I have I have to translate that of google because of who it is very nice here also in the forum news updates to write so we can translate the that was once again fully clear kom To discort and you get 24 hours in the week news is laughable is the real sorry but my trust in you is to zero percent 0% I wast the what is was and always will be I think genuinely for a repayment times so see all the no English understanding goes to discort and guess what there is new.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

in German
Herzlichen dank für nix es gibt auch Leute die kein English sprechen so wie ich ich muss mir das von google übersetzen lassen deswegen wer es sehr nett auch hier im forum Nachrichten updates zu schreiben so können wir uns das übersetzen lassen das war mal wider voll klar kom auf Discort und ihr bekommt 24 stunden in der woche news lachhaft ist das echt sorry aber mein Vertraun in euch ist auf null Prozent 0% ich wuste das wider was ist war und immer sein wird ich überlege echt für eine Rückzahlung mal sehn also alle die kein english verstehn geht auf discort und ahnt was es neues gibt:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Smiles

Backer
You guys take your time and make a great game like we know you are making. The true believers know that you won't give us something that you aren't proud of. We are all behind you on when you decide to release it to us and we can't wait for the game changing product you guys are putting together.

Shishiaha

Backer
Salut tout le monde,

Pas de langue de bois, on saute directement au point principal, je vais faire court et concis. Beaucoup d'entre vous nous ont rejoints sur Discord, mais si ce n'est pas votre cas, je vous recommande vivement de le faire. Discord nous permet de vous tenir informé 24h/24 et 7j/7, et nous permet d'échanger avec vous à n'importe quel moment.

Si vous nous suiviez déjà, vous savez que nous nous étions fixé un objectif, celui de sortir les clés pour juillet. Ça ne semble plus réalisable actuellement. Nous avons eu quelques soucis la semaine dernière, et sommes obligés de continuer les tests en interne.

@Jayty mettra à votre disposition un court DEVLOG dans la semaine. Il y expliquera plus en détail ce à quoi vous devez vous attendre pour la sortie Backers et l'état général du projet et de l'équipe. Nous ferons aussi un stream en live juste avant de vous envoyer les clés. Vous pouvez nous suivre sur twitch.

Merci une nouvelle fois pour votre soutient ! Si vous avez des questions ou des remarques, vous pouvez m'envoyer un message privé ou nous joindre sur Discord.

Last edited:

Yarwest

FUBAR
Backer
:mad::mad:Thanks a lot for nothing there are also people who do not speak English as I have I have to translate that of google because of who it is very nice here also in the forum news updates to write so we can translate the that was once again fully clear kom To discort and you get 24 hours in the week news is laughable is the real sorry but my trust in you is to zero percent 0% I wast the what is was and always will be I think genuinely for a repayment times so see all the no English understanding goes to discort and guess what there is new.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hey man, I read both your English and German post (my German isn't perfect but I think I got most of it) but I think your Google translating messed up a bit since they don't want you to be in discord 24 hours a day, you can always read back to stuff you missed. I suggest translating it again or asking someone else to translate it for you. It's also not the devs' fault for communicating in English and not speaking every language known to men.

Burgz

Backer
My personal opinion, and I'm genuinely not complaining or anything. Just sharing. Anyway, I think the more and more you guys delay the game, the higher and higher the expectations are getting from many. I know, it's an alpha, I'm sure most know that. But sub-consciously I bet a lot of them will expect the game to run well, and the longer it takes the better they'll expect it to perform. I think if anything, you guys are maybe doing more damage to your own image than strengthening it, but oh well. I'll still be waiting ;)

SorowVD

Backer
The most you delay the game, the most you loose people. This is summer time, we need to play. We understand it's good to make a proper version of the game, but guys, this is a PRE EA, not a release, not even a EA ! We'r here to play, AND test the bug before the EA.

The fact is your game is unplayable, it's the only reason for not launching the PRE EA, be honest, admit it, stop let us hope in vain. And just tell us a real date. We are not all fanboy, some people here are customers and just want to know when they can test the product they bought.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
The most you delay the game, the most you loose people. This is summer time, we need to play. We understand it's good to make a proper version of the game, but guys, this is a PRE EA, not a release, not even a EA ! We'r here to play, AND test the bug before the EA.

The fact is your game is unplayable, it's the only reason for not launching the PRE EA, be honest, admit it, stop let us hope in vain. And just tell us a real date. We are not all fanboy, some people here are customers and just want to know when they can test the product they bought.
If they release it right now there would be a stupid amount of updates every day, we'd be falling through the ground or flying through the air. People and undead wouldn't die or would die in ridiculous ways. Your FPS would be at a solid 5. Im sure these aren't true but you get the idea, the game would be in a state that it isn't fun to play. Maybe when they release it for us it still won't be fun to play, but it'll be better than it is currently. Fact is, you didn't buy a product. Like it's been said in the past. You never bought a game. You bought an idea.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer

in German
Herzlichen dank für nix es gibt auch Leute die kein English sprechen so wie ich ich muss mir das von google übersetzen lassen deswegen wer es sehr nett auch hier im forum Nachrichten updates zu schreiben so können wir uns das übersetzen lassen das war mal wider voll klar kom auf Discort und ihr bekommt 24 stunden in der woche news lachhaft ist das echt sorry aber mein Vertraun in euch ist auf null Prozent 0% ich wuste das wider was ist war und immer sein wird ich überlege echt für eine Rückzahlung mal sehn also alle die kein english verstehn geht auf discort und ahnt was es neues gibt:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

https://survivethenights.de/

Finden Sie mehr deutsche Backers, vielleicht starten Sie eine deutsche Community in den Foren, für bessere Übersetzungen und Kommunikation. Mit Google Translate für diese, also wahrscheinlich nicht genau

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
Nooooo its ok ill be out of town till the first in 3 days any ways well hope you guys fix the issues asap still cant wait it sucks but i know it will be worth the wait

Status
Not open for further replies.