• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update 1 - Backer Release and What’s to Come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
#hypeteainhasderailedandcrashed

Losing faith very quickly, am on way to applying for refund...
Just a side note, refunds aren't currently nor with they likely ever be available. Besides when the game comes out on steam, but your money I'd guess has already been used and put towards development, just my guess though, Montauk has said in the past no refunds.

Thread starter Admin #84

JB_

Developer
Developer
Just a side note, refunds aren't currently nor with they likely ever be available. Besides when the game comes out on steam, but your money I'd guess has already been used and put towards development, just my guess though, Montauk has said in the past no refunds.
Can apply for a refund via Humble if it was less than 60 days ago.

Templar

Survivor
Backer
People stop being butthurt, the game is being worked on. It needs time. They never have promised a release in July only hinted it as a possibility. That's NOT a promise. And give the devs a break. They're creating a videogame that is the first of its kind, an open world zombie survival sandbox FPS game!! Name me one fully complete game that is just that. Spoiler: there are none, all previous ones stranded in early access stage forever because the devs of those games were too lazy to fix all the bugs and glitches. These devs actually are fixing the bugs and glitches to make the game playable! They work and get sh*t done, unlike other early access game devs. Be happy with the feedback you're getting so far, the transparency of these devs is already something exceptional and praise worthy.

Last edited:

SoleSurvivor

Survivor
Backer
@JB_ Can you tell us how many people are currently working on the game? I'm not asking how many different people have contributed over time. I'm talking about programmers, artists, modelers and the like, that are currently and ACTIVELY engaged in work on the pre-alpha.

iPixels

Backer
@JB_ Can you tell us how many people are currently working on the game? I'm not asking how many different people have contributed over time. I'm talking about programmers, artists, modelers and the like, that are currently and ACTIVELY engaged in work on the pre-alpha.
That would be 5, which is not a huge team. That is partly what makes this difficult. What if I told you they are from different continents too?
I know it was 5 earlier, it seems like they are 6 programmers included modellers.

evildad

Backer
Hello ... (Google translator)
I am looking forward to the day of the publication!
You do it. Better like a bug game. And where H1Z1 has already been mentioned, please do not make it like that. This is the perfect example of how you should not do it. Then I'd rather wait.
And I read just so often (refund) ...
Is that really serious for you? You have not invested so often in projects? Property already in 30 lines invested where scarcely 50% a null number. This is to be expected with such projects. And money is gone. That's just how it is.
But you must also have patience and trust. If you always write something like that demotiviert.
Simply demote and hope for the best! Above all, they always write what is and do not hide when there were setbacks and delays. Since I know quite different. Actually, all the competition games. And each of them has made the same mistake ... Quickly throw the game to the market,
Ignore a mountain of bugs and make the quick money. STN are the first where this structure is not visible. Therefore. Keep it up!!

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Well @Norton you know there's only a small team working on this project, and you know they are spread out across the globe and always willing to spend time talking to us.
Software development is a thankless task.
It's never quick enough, always chucks you unexpected problems (Like the complete rewrite and compiler system hardware failure @a2z(Interactive); have been through).
And then when you give your customers the initial product they moan even more because they didn't understand what they actually spent their money on. That's not the fault of the Dev team, they want to bring us a "game they want to play".
If it takes two more years, or two thousand, I will be right behind the team here. Because I've been through some of the pain they're facing.
Rant over ... I'm hear all week if anyone wants to vent at me via PM/DM

Status
Not open for further replies.