• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update 2 - Internal Testing Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #182

Aranhawk

Backer
Gotta admit, Ive seen no gameplay videos for a while and all the we are close to a build chat seems to repeat itself each month..I think it was june that jb launched a video with him testing some features but its september next week..Anything new?....With all those internal tests can you not record one and show us a little more progress please..give us a little hope or the word scam may appear more often.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Gotta admit, Ive seen no gameplay videos for a while and all the we are close to a build chat seems to repeat itself each month..I think it was june that jb launched a video with him testing some features but its september next week..Anything new?....With all those internal tests can you not record one and show us a little more progress please..give us a little hope or the word scam may appear more often.
Amen, I don't see anything but lies. 3 Years ongoing.
No lies, not a scam, maybe engage a bit more here or over on discord. Internal tests have been going well, and another update tomorrow.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Amen, I don't see anything but lies. 3 Years ongoing.
If both of you can't see the advancements in the trailer (which only dropped a few weeks ago) compared to a few months ago, that is on your head not theirs.

And not sure if anyone has told you this before, but you get more outta life if you ask instead of demanding and blurting nonsense :)

Thread starter Admin #190

JB_

Developer
Developer
There's a 14 minute video in the updates

Thread starter Admin #191
Thread starter Admin #192

JB_

Developer
Developer
Anyone accusing us of scamming, the project being a scam, or this being some type of cash grab will be banned, simple. This is our forum. We come here to communicate to the backers that actually follow and care about the project not the the people that bought a 'game' and read ZERO about us or the project. If you wanna spread false rumors or ramble on with your stupidity, start your own forum and do so. If you actually think that this is a scam then there is clearly something wrong with your judgement. We work far too hard to be crapped on by people too ignorant to take 30 seconds to read and/or communicate with a team MORE than willing to talk to them.

Garrfish

Backer
Well said... The devs are working hard to finalize the alpha. I for one think this game will be outstanding compared to other games!

Last edited:

Sonboomin

Up and coming youtuber
Backer
Anyone accusing us of scamming, the project being a scam, or this being some type of cash grab will be banned, simple. This is our forum. We come here to communicate to the backers that actually follow and care about the project not the the people that bought a 'game' and read ZERO about us or the project. If you wanna spread false rumors or ramble on with your stupidity, start your own forum and do so. If you actually think that this is a scam then there is clearly something wrong with your judgement. We work far too hard to be crapped on by people too ignorant to take 30 seconds to read and/or communicate with a team MORE than willing to talk to them.
Basically what JB is saying is if u dont support what the team is trying to accomplish fuck off.

Thread starter Admin #197

Sarge4ID

Professional Nutjob
Backer
The devs should prove that this is not a scam by letting me play this game already :D
Funny, but still, extortion isn't the best move at the current situation, lol.

As for some others: People are so fucking impatient! Give me a warning if you want! I hardly swear except when I'm dead serious. The level of stupidity by some of the posters is literally killing my brain cells. I caution others to continue to watch this thread as long as people that throw stupid claims are posting. Companies like Ubisoft, EA, etc. that have hundreds of people can take up to 5+ years to make a game, and they have a ton of people working on it.

What the hell do you expect from a 6 man team that had to start from scratch with little funds and rely on player backing to progress? You honestly expect 6 people to push a game out in less then 3 years and have it playable? Try 4 years. You apparently don't understand the first thing about life or game creation and design. Things take time ffs. It takes me up to 6 weeks to fill custom commissions from buyers because I have to create something. Turn it into a mold, trim/sand/paint, sometimes 3D print accessories and parts that takes forever sometimes. People that buy from me understand this and are for the most part patient. Why can't they play this game instead of the whiners?

Yeah some have had to wait a few years, suck it up. You've had other things to occupy yourselves with. It's not like you were stranded somewhere with just a soccer ball. Just from my short time here I've gotten to talk to mods and dev's enough to see that they honestly care. I don't like to brag financially but I put 170 cups of coffee in this game and got way more then most of you to lose. I don't require demonstrations, videos, or other unnecessary "proof of progress," to be patient because every hour they're doing that, is time they aren't working on our game. I'm so, so sick of the whining because you spent 30 dollars or whatever, and haven't gotten what you wanted. What about the backers that spent all that money and got their house and stuff in the game? To the devs this game is their "baby" and they don't want to drop it on release. You go to great lengths to make sure your kid is safe and it is very time consuming. If you can comprehend this concept then good.

Some people, man... People like Dark want me to stick my finger in the back of my throat and puke. Ignorant, impatient, slanderous. Do we even want to play with people like this? Think about it people. Do we wanna have people that shit on the devs on our personal servers? I forgive no problem, but I don't have to like them. I'm close to starting a ban list of players that have crapped on the devs. Lets make a community list of people that we can all source from to black list! Anyways My rant is over. Please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.