• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update 2 - Internal Testing Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #164

Hauger

Community Mod
Backer
So to clarify may we record as soon as we get the keys?
Yes. There is no NDA. But we ask that you use the Disclaimer, stating that it is the first build etc etc.

You can find it under pinned messages on discord in the game questions channel.

Fran977

Hello good afternoon.
I would like to know how I can register in the next stres test and be able to collaborate with the improvement of the game and detection of bugs.
Thank you.

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
Hello good afternoon.
I would like to know how I can register in the next stres test and be able to collaborate with the improvement of the game and detection of bugs.
Thank you.
Anyone can help us bug test, the only difference will be the servers. We'll be on them, we'll be restarting often, we'll be updating often. We'll be communicating on there and it'll be dedicated to testing not playing. No killing, no messing around teams of players that are on chat etc. Not a matter of getting keys or anything like that -JB

Handicap Jack

Up for a laugh and down for giggle.
Backer
I say, why wait!... working on stuff myself and I'd like to see a little something from you :D
I will invest as much time as I can on it when theres a release and I can get a feel for the game. But inbetween then and now we have a couple arma 3 servers that've just launched, a website switch to new forum and software and have IRL filming to do at local airfield for an RP series set in 7DTD with my daughter... That series was supposed to be set in the STN universe but just can not delay location filming any longer

JoshGaarax3

Backer
Holy hell Airgraf I just looked at that JustSurvive and its literally H1Z1 king of the kill recycled AGAIN into H1Z1 with a new name and even more problems. Daybreak sure know how to make games

Shishiaha

Backer
This is not the right place to share that.

Anyway, we are strongly waiting, no rush, it will be ready when it will be ready (seems obvious to me btw :))

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
So is there a backer release date?

So I know to take off worth that day.
About internal test : (on Discord)

JB-Today at 2:25 PM
Decent man, builds are getting stronger for sure.
We're hoping to have a really nice team build for the weekend.
Something close to a release build.
We'll see
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Fran977

Anyone can help us bug test, the only difference will be the servers. We'll be on them, we'll be restarting often, we'll be updating often. We'll be communicating on there and it'll be dedicated to testing not playing. No killing, no messing around teams of players that are on chat etc. Not a matter of getting keys or anything like that -JB
okay. Perfect, but I have the game pre-bought and I have not been given any key or can play, neither test nor stres or anything ......

RedDragon

Backer
okay. Perfect, but I have the game pre-bought and I have not been given any key or can play, neither test nor stres or anything ......
You sir are correct.. Cuz the keys haven't been released yet. Devs and moderators are concurrently working on stress test. Read the main text... That's where everything has been explained....

Status
Not open for further replies.