• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update 5 - Mod Testing | Progress and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be the professional zombie slayer. I only wish, you could make like walls around buildings and a gate. (The only building) This will give the Alexandria idea from TWD. :D
yes but based on the videos i see finding all the rvs and bigger vechiles and "rolling them" to make a wall and barbed wire blockades in front of those :D little more TWD like the governors place Woodberry

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
How much content is currently available, i would really like to know about free placement, barricading etc.

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
How much content is currently available, i would really like to know about free placement, barricading etc.
You can just fortify 400+ buildings

Nero's Shadow

Backer
Still looks p gud. I waited two years after backing The Long Dark, I can wait for you guys to make an awesome game. Excited to be bug hunting sometime this month for yall :D

Last edited:

DMNHunter

Backer
Looking at some of the reviews from mods, it seems like this game is actually well-refined in terms of hardware usage. I don't know many games that actually utilize the GPU at all, to be honest with you! Nice to see that the GPU's we have been installing in systems will actually get used properly!

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
It is my birthday today, I would just like to say it would be a great honor and privilege to see the game come out today ;). But, I know y'all are busy, so I'll leave this b-day present in my imagination. Looking forward to alpha release -reaper
Happy Birthday man!

FullMomentum

Backer
My mates and I are definitely excited to get our hands on this game. I hope you guys meet your expectation of getting backers keys out by the end of the month. I've been waiting on this, but I'm apprehensive to purchase a key since it's been delayed so many times. Keep up the hard work and I hope this game is as good as it looks to be.

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
/yawn... So tired but cant sleep... just keep coming back here to see if the devs opened the gates for us.. checking like every 30 minutes for days.. Yall better watch it when those big gates open.. All the beans are MINE! Touch my beans, I'm coming for you all!!!

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
@JB_ Does the changelog mean that butcher animals and vehicles is all thats left for backer build? (Im basing this off the idea that everything needs to reach 100% version 1.0.0, and ofc the known bugs are squished)

Last edited:

KS_Salem

Backer
It is my birthday today, I would just like to say it would be a great honor and privilege to see the game come out today ;). But, I know y'all are busy, so I'll leave this b-day present in my imagination. Looking forward to alpha release -reaper
Little late but Happy Birthday!

Thread starter Admin #117

JB_

Developer
Developer
@JB_ Does the changelog mean that butcher animals and vehicles is all thats left for backer build? (Im basing this off the idea that everything needs to reach 100% version 1.0.0, and ofc the known bugs are squished)
No, there are hundreds of other things going on. The changelog and roadmap are only a tiny portion of the features, issues and development. Only a handful of things there, even if they were all at 100% we'd not be ready etc. Hoping to have a pretty decent mod build today. We left them a 0.4.2 last week and have worked our way another 20 builds now. I will get an update out this weekend.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
No, there are hundreds of other things going on. The changelog and roadmap are only a tiny portion of the features, issues and development. Only a handful of things there, even if they were all at 100% we'd not be ready etc. Hoping to have a pretty decent mod build today. We left them a 0.4.2 last week and have worked our way another 20 builds now. I will get an update out this weekend.
Good to know, thanks!

Thread starter Admin #120
Status
Not open for further replies.