• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update 5 - Mod Testing | Progress and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

tactical_rabbits

Backer
Sounds like things are coming along nicely, as ever the honesty in the updates is appreciated :-D I cant wait for release!

Gavin Murray

Backer
So when the game is released will it be on the list of games on Twitch? I am extremely excited and I want to stream the start of the game.
Seriously can't wait:D

DamageInc.

Backer
Very good news :D stoked that it may be arriving to us with a matter of weeks. i was expecting a dec release for the alpha.
we have been playing the alpha for 7 days to die and rust for 4 years so being a alpha release is no problem. we are excited to play it bugs and all and help progress the games to it potential.

FionnC

Backer
I think that looks beautiful. Awesome progress on the game guys! Looking forward to full-fill my dream on living in a caravan on the road, meet strangers and survive the nights! See what i did there...? ;)

ROW

Backer
its like everytimeu post an update my pants get smaller for some reason! ^^.

xBaD JuJu

F.B.I (Female Body Inspector)
Backer
lol been silently watching everything for awhile, really looking forward to trying out the game.
It is just a shame that people are forcing an early release as i would be perfectly happy to continue waiting, but in all great job so far guys and can't wait to help progress this thing to a finished beauty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.