• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update 6 - Bug fixes and Continued Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
"Water now orking, ocean and rivers visable"
this is TWO typos in the changelog. Jb, pls fix.
JB this is unacceptable man. Why work on a game if you aren't even going to spell the fixes on it right?
( :p )

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Thank-you for the update, just reviewing the change log now. Looks like there's a shed load left for the overworked Dev.s and mods to do before we can get to a pre-alpha backer release.
I've said it many times, but I'll say it again ... "It's ready when it's ready".
We'd all have liked to be playing the game by now, but it's software, and users do things you don't expect!

Banned #34
"The week will be full of builds and the end of October or start of November is starting to look like a real possibility for a backer release, shaky as it may be."
10 months they are saying this... Don't burst guys

Welshchick

Backer
Can't wait to play this game....and kill OhDem over and over again coz he is still trying to trick me with the release of the game, the lil shit lol, but Devs TY for all that u have done, I support u guys a billion %, u guys rock....All Mods (Except OhDem) Thanks for ur dedication on looking for those bugs and stuff and bringing the game a step closer 2 release every day....OhDem I kick ur ass later lol....Love u all Love Welshy xxx

JackBandy

Backer
Sometimes I wonder why I backed if I'm not getting early-alpha access but just alpha access. All these builds you've pushed have basically scammed us.....jk jk jk I think

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Sometimes I wonder why I backed if I'm not getting early-alpha access but just alpha access. All these builds you've pushed have basically scammed us.....jk jk jk I think
As another poster said, the version you will get to play is one step above the testing they are doing now! So I'd count your blessings. If you thought it was such a 'scam' why did you even bother backing them?

I may not have backed the game as long as most others, but I have no doubt that these guys are working fervently to deliver the best survival game ever made. And I feel great respect knowing that they're going to release it when it's ready (as ready as a pre-alpha can be) even if it takes another year, rather than rush out unplayable garbage. Even though this took much longer than originally thought, they are extremely diligent in giving us updates and showing tangible proof of progress.

Not trying to kiss the devs' asses or start a fight or anything, just a bit annoyed that people are bringing this up again now that a near release is no longer a mere dream. Keep up the great work guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.