• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update 6 - Bug fixes and Continued Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
I'd rather be bug testing already, despite my recent absence im still very keen on making bug reports.

Its nice to be part of the process than just gas bagging all day.

TheNight24

Backer
I've waited for this so long! Maybe the best zombie survival ;) Better late than never!

nobodyspecial

Backer
didnt they say they would get a release date out by yesterday.

Reading the update over i noticed you guys said "we hope to get it out by Sunday"
so its all good

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
You say that but next thing you know, you're on a register...
You've been on mine for a while now @Num47 - register of active forum members, that is!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
For me, besides the game itself, looking at its development is very interesting.
Yeah some people find all this good to follow along in many ways, I've been itching to ask for a screenshot of a section of an area in Unity while they are editing... to see the colliders and audio zones etc etc in the background... yeah I know, I'm such a nerd :D
You've been on mine for a while now @Num47 - register of active forum members, that is!
Nice save Doc, sometimes even I wonder from time to time... WTF am I thinking when typing and yet I'll still press "Enter" :rolleyes:

Thread starter Admin #109

armymdic00

Backer
With Just Survive now sinking below the 1k concurrent player mark, there is a huge group of genre lovers ready to jump in here. Can't wait!

Freeman

Husband, father, survivalist.
Backer
It's been quite some time since I've slinked around in the forums, but I'm glad to see things are coming along, in terms of foreseeable dates and perhaps a bit of optimism. I'm a pretty damn patient man, so don't take my words as expectations for any sort of "soon" time frame.

Hoorah!

Akromo

Backer
Any word on an update? I thought this was coming out by summer? It is now cold af.

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
Any word on an update? I thought this was coming out by summer? It is now cold af.
I think its very close to release, however certain unexpected bugs pop up, preventing this game from being playable, therefore release is delayed. I feel like this game could be released next week or next year, depending on devs being able to solve the issues

Status
Not open for further replies.