• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update Coming Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JB_ - imho you shouldnt go into dates and terms. Thats how peopl wont get mad. I understand frustration of some backers coz you are weaving at them something that you cant deliver for this time.
Just work at the build, and ill skip this forum and discord and be waiting in silence for my key @my e-mail :)
Cheers :)

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
I had a go of that ArmSTALKER... most MODs you play online, the server requires DLC I don't have yet so not played Exile or anything like that :( but the WW2 mods are the best... I must be one of the only few people to play Arma how it should, a military sim not a zombie one hehe
EXILE AND DESTOLATION REDUEX IS PRETTY COOL

Banned #24

Scotty37

Backer
Yes two major delays in the past that we can't seem to outlive here. July was our goal and we'll not meet it, obviously we're not happy about that. The 'delay' talk has just gotten out of hand, we intentionally didn't set a date so I'd not have to deal with this. It's hard to try and understand the average person that gets so angry with us on this? Do you think we don't want the game out? Do you think it's fun working 80 hours a week earning nothing for your efforts? NO ONE wants the project on steam more than the 6 of us, we have bills to pay and mouths to feed it's not just a game for us it's our lively hood if you lose hype or you rage it matters not to us. We'll continue working on the game because we're not just dedicated but it's literally our future.
Yo JB can you give us active updates on whats going on, as a supporter i feel like we know nothing about the game. To summarise I'm just saying it would be great if we could know if the goal isn't reached and when the next goal is.

Thanks

JB_

Developer
Developer
Yo JB can you give us active updates on whats going on, as a supporter i feel like we know nothing about the game. To summarise I'm just saying it would be great if we could know if the goal isn't reached and when the next goal is.

Thanks
Yes I'll be doing an update later today. We're also very active and always available to talk on our discord if you're interested.

Biff

Survivor
Backer
Lmfao earning nothing mate you're earning money out of it hence why people make games how thick can one person get and you would be bothered if noone bought the game because you'd of got nothing out of it.
you suck at typing and truly are a bummer. you should take your own advice and get out of your own thread

What?

Backer
Guys, the game probably wont come out this week or next week just expect a delay because if you expect it coming out you're probably gonna get your hopes dragged down, Update later today though
Thing is the fact that the recent trailer the graphics look awful to how they did in the images etc frighten me, I ain't trolling here but the amount of delays there's been you cannot say it's silly for people to lose hope because when you give a date to people and you miss the date that's your problem noone elses that's what the devs have to understand which they don't. Back in February I believe was when you guys said you guys were happy with the build and were ready to release within the few weeks this was 5 months ago, the game was meant to be released about 8 months ago, and even then you said you were super close and here we are still waiting if you're gonna give a date then atleast be able to deliver at that date. You cannot say it's silly for us to be angry but it's like a pizza delivery meant to take 45 minutes and it comes 1 hour and a half later it just doesn't happen.
just play a different game until it comes out.. I don't really undersatnd how hard that is to do. They never did set a date all they said was hopefully in july, and you out here crying like youre getting killed. I think your post back fired on you so thats why youre mad, its a 5 fulltime man team working on a game that im sure is a lot of coding involved. Move on my dude, go outside or something live a life and the time will fly by.

Thread starter #30

JamesIsHunky

Backer
just play a different game until it comes out.. I don't really undersatnd how hard that is to do. They never did set a date all they said was hopefully in july, and you out here crying like youre getting killed. I think your post back fired on you so thats why youre mad, its a 5 fulltime man team working on a game that im sure is a lot of coding involved. Move on my dude, go outside or something live a life and the time will fly by.
You've only been around since the 6th july the game did get announced for december 2016 fucking moron lmfao don't come on my post when you've got no clue about this game your wait has only just started mine has been ongoing for 2 years and i've not cried once mate now stop licking the devs arses kiddo and get your homework done.

Thread starter #31

JamesIsHunky

Backer
You've only been around since the 6th july the game did get a release date for december 2016 fucking moron lmfao don't come on my post when you've got no clue about this game your wait has only just started mine has been ongoing for 2 years and i've not cried once mate now stop licking the devs arses kiddo and get your homework done.

Banned #32

Casy

Backer
Laugh I've got it but there is something that is now my trust is gone in you so slow is the real shit from December to today are 8 months and only disappointment I think now but if I reclaim my money

Yes you say it

1 Eyed Gamer

Backer
I really hope the update isn't news of not making the July backer release timeframe. I really want this game. I have bought it for myself and 5 friends and we are all ready to play. I just hope we don't get let down. Bout on a positive note, you devs are doing a great job and everyone knows it!

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Oh for flips sake everyone.
We've had @JB_ come back and reply.
So we know @a2z(Interactive); are as frustrated as anyone about release dates.
I'll probably get on the wrong side of the forum mods for this post, but I'm still playing the old record, and it's still stuck in the same grove.
Just wait.
Software is tricky stuff at the best of times. Let alone when you decide to bring a new team together and try something new.
Fancy a vent at someone? Well I'm right here.
Yes, we're all a little disappointed, but I believe this game will be worth the wait, because we have the Dev team, the forum mods and the community in general backing it.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Aaaalright. Man I never thought one guy could piss me off more than the Khans, but there's a first time for everything I suppose.
@JamesIsHunky There are six people trying to get this MASSIVE game out to you. Six. Take a fucking second and think about that number. That's not a AAA development team, thats not even a big group. That is Six individuals. And Im sure that if they could, they'd get more, but it's not that simple. These things take time, and I really couldn't care less that you've been here nearly two and a half years more than I or anyone else, I can pretty much guarantee you right now that you won't like this game when it comes out, so you should leave. You are clearly expecting some amazing, beautiful game. This is not going to happen. We're going to get a rough, bumpy game with Unity graphics and more bugs/glitches to count. This is what you signed up for when you payed to be a backer. Like the Devs have said time and fucking time again, You payed for an Idea, not a game. If you want to know what I think, I think they could never release this game. They can drop this whole game and leave. I think being introduced to these forums and meeting all these people was worth 25 dollars, I have spent more hours here than I have most games that I buy.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
I'll probably get on the wrong side of the forum mods for this post, but I'm still playing the old record, and it's still stuck in the same grove.
Just wait.
Software is tricky stuff at the best of times. Let alone when you decide to bring a new team together and try something new.
Yes, we're all a little disappointed, but I believe this game will be worth the wait, because we have the Dev team, the forum mods and the community in general backing it.
Sorry was already writing when you posted, I got a wee bit frustrated so kept typing and typing away, stress writing yknow

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Just wait.
I know how to fix a broken record...
*gives @Dr. J a good kick*
:D

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Steady a little there @Darkstar 影 !
I understand where you're coming from. And I agree with most of your comments.
Yes, it will be a rough and bumpy ride when the game lands, and we'll all have to help the team finding the bugs and ironing out the issues.
Yes it's a small team trying to bring something new to us all.
Perhaps @JamesIsHunky needs a little 'slack' cut his way?
Sometimes every one of us gets too excited.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
OUCH @Num47!
Think you've helped the track move on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.