• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update Coming Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
I know and apologize @Dr. J , There's simply... many other ways he could've put this, and not told active members that actually want to help-out to leave whenever they try and talk sense to him, I'm easy to frustrate, so yes @JamesIsHunky sorry if I went a bit too rough.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Perhaps @JamesIsHunky needs a little 'slack' cut his way?
With all due respect Doc you can give peace a chance, I'll cover you incase it don't work out...

Imo the dude deserved what he got there because of one commment.
"Lmfao earning nothing mate you're earning money out of it hence why people make games how thick can one person get and you would be bothered if noone bought the game because you'd of got nothing out of it."

You know how hard I am biting my toungue here... I am even starting to eat my fist... but he's been addressed already and given an answer before he said that so we might aswell move on.

Davidbc

Community Mod
Backer
...Thing is the fact that the recent trailer the graphics look awful to how they did in the images etc frighten me, I ain't trolling here but...
Did you and I watch the same trailer?

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Laugh I've got it but there is something that is now my trust is gone in you so slow is the real shit from December to today are 8 months and only disappointment I think now but if I reclaim my money

Yes you say it
see jb he may be able to help you witha refund

Rick Grimes

Backer
Yes two major delays in the past that we can't seem to outlive here. July was our goal and we'll not meet it, obviously we're not happy about that. The 'delay' talk has just gotten out of hand, we intentionally didn't set a date so I'd not have to deal with this. It's hard to try and understand the average person that gets so angry with us on this? Do you think we don't want the game out? Do you think it's fun working 80 hours a week earning nothing for your efforts? NO ONE wants the project on steam more than the 6 of us, we have bills to pay and mouths to feed it's not just a game for us it's our lively hood if you lose hype or you rage it matters not to us. We'll continue working on the game because we're not just dedicated but it's literally our future.
JB dont worry mate. I backed you all in the first days and im still here with you all too. If it take's another year I dont care ill still be here. Dont stress out. Shit happens.

What?

Backer
lol holy shit youre retarded you think because I just bought the game recently I havent been following it or waiting for it? Youre fucking retarded, do us all a favor and leave the forums. Youre a cry baby bitch whos butt hurt over a game thats being made by a 5 man team who are not very experienced to begin with, and it didnt come out in time for you. Do us a favor and make a game and hit your dead lines oh wait you fucking cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.