• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Update! Town and Area Names Chosen + Bonus Interactive World Map!

LlamaLover

Backer
Hype is not bad. Sometimes no mans sky it got over hyped the devs got over whelmed by the money and how many people played it survive the nights isn't on that scale the devs have time and the community dose not have a super high expectation but they have reasonable expectations (Most Do) that the devs can handle and do without crumbling. Also the devs show progress they don't say things that wont happen other than concepts and such. In short don't be hard on this game we all love it and everyone is just excited don't be a party pooper:p.

pad69jr

Backer
My wife just passed away last Month the 24th it has been just over 3 weeks ago. Since you accepted names I was wondering if you might still slip one more into the game some where for me. Nancy Sweet. This would mean a lot to me she was a cancer survivor for just over 6 years and then was consumed by it. I took care of her with the help of Hospice in our home and buried her in our Mausoleum on our property. I totally understand if I am too late or some other reason. Maybe on a tombstone or Mausoleum in the game. Thank you for hearing me out at this part of the page in the forum.

JB_

Developer
Developer
My wife just passed away last Month the 24th it has been just over 3 weeks ago. Since you accepted names I was wondering if you might still slip one more into the game some where for me. Nancy Sweet. This would mean a lot to me she was a cancer survivor for just over 6 years and then was consumed by it. I took care of her with the help of Hospice in our home and buried her in our Mausoleum on our property. I totally understand if I am too late or some other reason. Maybe on a tombstone or Mausoleum in the game. Thank you for hearing me out at this part of the page in the forum.
So sorry for your loss, we can very much do this for you. I'll message you.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Sorry for your loss man.i wish you the very best.

Last edited:
yeah i mean it a bitr overall the map have really potential, i look really forward to it in the future but i can first say something more to when i play the game :D

21Savage

Backer
We have finally made our selections for the Black Island area names using your submissions. We have also created the in-game map using this info and we decided to dedicate a few hours on Sunday to making an online Interactive version. Please note that in order to make fair selections while choosing, we created a document with only your submissions (no user names). By coincidence, we have chosen more than one of the area names submitted by a couple of users. Thanks to all that participated and submitted ideas!

Interactive map in page version - http://survivethenights.net/map
Interactive map only version - http://map.survivethenights.net
*Music by @Lombus

Originally Planned Areas

Additional Areas

As for alpha, we're working around the clock to get things ready for the Early Access. We appreciate your patience and we'll be with you very soon!
I want to say i love you!