• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

used car dealership

Thread starter #1
wouldn't it be nice to have a used car dealership with some random cars, a garage full of few select parts, and a fuel source. something small like, paco's rides or something with maybe 2-4 cars.

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
It would be nice but it would just become an empty lot rather quickly as people would just find the dealership for a car right away

Moderator #5

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Maybe a player could board up the shop, hoard vehicles and sell them to other players? Tis possible...

Tally Ho!

Thread starter #6
yes, its a used car dealership so most everything needs fixing in some way, but some parts can be found in the garage of the dealership

Moderator #8

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer
Not being funny but if you have an issue or you don't like my idea don't quote it and put "meh..." at least add your input. instead of trying to bump your post count up.

Moderator #12

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer
No I dont see how you can sell the cars. They would just kill you instead
It all depends what kind of player you are I suppose. I personally would be willing to trade for a vehicle. But, like you say, other will kill for cars... which is sad :(

jim

The Lords' Illusion
Backer
To be honest in real life it would be so easy to find a car in a zombie apocalypse if you're in a city. Just go by the highway really. But anyways, I think there should be like 1-2 used cars there so they wouldn't be in the best condition, but they'd get the job done.

jim

The Lords' Illusion
Backer
1 or 2 cars? Theres cars that are damaged broken window there wont be many good cars
Yes, but if I were in a zombie apocalypse and needed a car, I'd go to the //CAR DEALERSHIP\\. So the car dealership is a popular spot, so why would the car dealership be collecting dust and waiting for you? Other people will most likely have already looted it.

And the cars wouldn't have external damage(like a broken window or bent frame), it would most likely be internal damage from the car battery running out or no fuel.