• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Utility/Transport Vans

Thread starter #1
This could be a two seated vehicle with lots of storage space as well as racks on the top and sides of vehicle offering the player to place many tools that he might need to use around the world, such as ladders, shovels, axes, pick axes ect, this vehicle could also be used to live in if the player could place a sleeping bag in the back of it or something along those lines.

Attachments

Strid3r

Not Your Normal Brit
Backer
They could have different vans for different company and each company providing the suitable loot eg. Carpentry van could carry some wood and a gardening van could carry some fruit and veg

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer
Here we go.

econoline.jpg

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer

Draco27

Backer
I think white windowless vans would be a great spawn for materials and an easy way to just grab and go. I see those vans all the time, all over the place. I read the Devs are interested in a towing hitch like U-Haul has, so even if the van isn't drivable you pullup with one of these, hook up and drive off with not only a van but whatever supplies are inside. The only problem I would have is that if the vans were all over the place then everyone would have one just because there would be another one down the rode with all the spare parts you would need. I would like the vans with material in them, in the game but I would hope for more variety than the couple of cars, one RV, and all the vans you could want being what everyone is driving just because that's all there is.

gamejunkie25th

Backer
I think white windowless vans would be a great spawn for materials and an easy way to just grab and go. I see those vans all the time, all over the place. I read the Devs are interested in a towing hitch like U-Haul has, so even if the van isn't drivable you pullup with one of these, hook up and drive off with not only a van but whatever supplies are inside. The only problem I would have is that if the vans were all over the place then everyone would have one just because there would be another one down the rode with all the spare parts you would need. I would like the vans with material in them, in the game but I would hope for more variety than the couple of cars, one RV, and all the vans you could want being what everyone is driving just because that's all there is.
There is going to be variety in vehicles.... Utility Vans, RV's, Jeeps, Busses and many different civillian cars...

Draco27

Backer
I only wanted to express my thoughts about the concept. I know that there will be more vehicles, but if there is one with a spawn rate close to 3 out of 5 then most people will have those cars just because if it breaks down there will be one around the corner to get spare parts or fix-up instead. I'm not saying there wont be options, just that this will be a good spawn point for materials if they go for the idea of working vans with job site materials in the back, and it would be way to easy to have to many vans spawn in. I just think it would get kind of bland if half of the cars you see people driving is the same car over and over with just a different paint job. The vans won't be the only ones at risk, but I think they're the ones at most risk of over population.

Moderator #17

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
A proper transit van would be great because there is tons of space inside and the possibility of living inside it aswell.
You must be british! That or a White van man :p

you want one of these babies do ya!?

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Typical van's would be cool although we know the sort that hang aroud van's.

It would defintiley be awesome if we could have a really rare A Team style van.

lol I remember someone mentioning monster truck wheels for vehicles in the 80's veh thread, what about this lol.

You would def need a ladder just to get inside.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yes, I like it, plus the things you can do in the back................

.......like play cribbage or blackjack (I know what you all thought)