• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Vehicle Entry Speeds.

Thread starter #1

Linas

Backer
So, I dont know if this idea is good, but it sound cool to me and i thought it would be pretty cool to have this in the game.
The idea is that you would be able to access vehicle in 2 ways:
  • Normal
  • Fast one
The normal way
If you hold any item or weapon, you would put it normally in the vehicle and getting out take it.

The Fast Way
So, if entering vehicle is button "E", and sprint button is "Shift"
You would be able to use them both and enter vehicle faster then the normal way.
The result of this: you would drop any item or weapon you are holding somewhere in the vehicle. (like back seat or something)
But when you will try to get out of the car, you would take more time to find and take item or weapon you dropped.

Why this is useful?
If you suddenly got attacked by zombies, you could get into your vehicle fast and drive away.

I dont think it would be added to the game, but I thought it would be pretty cool future.

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
I don't know that I like the fast or slow thing, but I do like the idea of having an animation. I dislike the battlefield method of teleporting in and out of vehicles in an instant. Which is actually being removed for a new enter/exit animation in the near future.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I am assuming this isn't for vehicles like the RV, Bus, or any other vehicle that you can walk in. As you can be inside them and then drive, not necessarily on the outside of the car. So I just wanted to clarify this would only be for like cars, trucks, etc.?

TheClassiness

They could apply this to most animations. You could do it loudly and quickly, or slowly and quietly. Especially when it comes to barricading and stuff like that, that is, if they add plenty of animations.