• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Vehicle Suggestion

Thread starter #1

Neo

A 4WD Rally like car would be good as it would be fast on and off road buy it should be rare to find.
the vehicle should be like a mitsubishi lancer evo 7 mixed with a subaru impreza 2004 as they are both really good rally cars and if it was mixed with a custom name it would not be classed as copyright.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
A rally car would be a nice find for scouts to use... indeed it would need to-be rare because of it's capabilities but that would be okay because it would also be noisey, eat fuel and be a pain to fix without the proper tools or quick fixes only lasting so long and a very nice trophy to steal.

Zale

Backer
I'd like to see a motorcycle like the one Daryl uses in TWD season 7.

Duff

Stray Dog
Backer
Put in as many vehicles as you like as long as gasonline is a super rare commodity.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
I'm definitely excited and hope there will be eventually a large variety of vehicles to use! The ones like your rally car and a monster truck (lol) would have to be suuuuuper rare and just absolutely blow through gas. Plus, I'm hoping you won't be able to just hoard 100s of gallons of gas in the first place. Make us work for it!

Kizmoos

I think the Honda Element would be a great vehicle to add to the game because it would be very useful in a survival scenario.
1. Good on off road
2. The Honda element is a v4 and dose not consume as much gas has your average off road/camping vehicle
3. The seats lay all the way down to form a queen size matress
4. Seats can be folded up, allowing more storage capacity
5. Some Honda Elements have "roof-tents"

Honda element:

honda element.jpg

Seats Raised:

honda elemen van seats.png \

Seats lowered for bed:

2007_element_matress_seats.jpg

Roof Tent:

honda_element_roof_camper.jpg

I hope vehicle this will be considered being added :)