• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Version Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Nate Dog

Proud Backer, WRD Founder
Backer
I would like to suggest adding a version or build number (or both) somewhere on the main menu in a corner to better help with bug reports. I went to submit a bug report but I never saw a build number or version number for the game itself. The only number i have seen was for the launcher (which also didnt show up in the bug report site). Maybe add a launcher option for the launcher version in the bug reporter site as well, that way we could better help the devs get more information.

Facerafter

Backer
At the moment there is only 1 version available when creating a issue.
The game is currently on 1.02, if you check the changelog tab you will see "Coming in Version 1.0.3"

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
On the launcher it says StnStressTestV1.0.1... but I do only see v.1.0.2 in the tracker...

Thread starter #4

Nate Dog

Backer
At the moment there is only 1 version available when creating a issue.
The game is currently on 1.02, if you check the changelog tab you will see "Coming in Version 1.0.3"
Okay, well this is a suggestion, plus it would make it easier for other people that dont pay very close attention.

Thread starter #6

Nate Dog

Backer
Yeah, I understand the change log version but I was thinking something small in the corner. Past experience with stuff, not everyone bothers looking at the change log much. Then again that's just my opinion and want to help both community and development.
There should be a version number for sure, it should read 1.0.1 change log needs fixing.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yeah, I understand the change log version but I was thinking something small in the corner. Past experience with stuff, not everyone bothers looking at the change log much. Then again that's just my opinion and want to help both community and development.
There is, look at the top-middle of the launcher and top-right side before you click play ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.