• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Wanted : Amicable STN Gamers

Thread starter #1

monokoi

Backer
( I'm not a native speaker, so some of this may seem a bit rough here and there. )

I'd like to extend this invitation to all like minded 'senior' gamers who meet the criteria. Our intention is to bring nice people together without the obligations or wrangle of a clan.

Do you:
  • have a polite and mature personalty?
  • respect the property of others?
  • have the ability to arrange with others when building and sharing housing?
  • consider yourself a team player?

If this appeals to you, please leave a comment!

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Late to the party for comments here, but I probably count as a 'senior' game player, and I do meet the four criteria ... as I've stated in other posts, I hope STN will be all (most?) players working together against the zombies. I won't be a player you can 'call up' to help, but would like to think you could count on me while I was online

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
Honestly, I am down. I have always been a team player and if you see me in game. Count me in.
I'd love to run around and kill some walkers with some fellow mates.
Rick Grimes is a born Leader ;):cool::D

NathanD

Freelance Bum
Backer
I remember Disco music ...does that count :p

Sounds good but what region are you ?

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I'm old enough to have breaked-danced (not too badly) in the 80s ... I'm in the UK, and am looking forward to getting online with you all and working together

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Hmm, is there coffee in STN?

DrPwnzz

Backer
26, good team player, lots of survival game experience. Used to keep a high humanity in the dayz mod, when possible..lol

Cerberus

Backer
35, from Germany, meet all the points mentioned up there. Started years ago with Arma3 Breaking Point, later Miscreated, DayZ, H1Z1, The Forest, 7Days to Die and and and :)

Thread starter #12

monokoi

Backer
I remember Disco music ...does that count :p

Sounds good but what region are you ?
I'm from Germany. but most of my mates are from the US. We ususally start at 16:00 GMT+1 / 10:00 EST

8BitJeff

Backer
I would probably fit in to your group well. I love killing Z's, but not actual players. I like to build more than anything - making things work together well more than aesthetics. I have played Ark and MC with a lot of mods on our own servers. We have a Teamspeak server also. My son and I are looking forward to this game very much!

Thread starter #14

monokoi

Backer
I would probably fit in to your group well. I love killing Z's, but not actual players. I like to build more than anything - making things work together well more than aesthetics. I have played Ark and MC with a lot of mods on our own servers. We have a Teamspeak server also. My son and I are looking forward to this game very much!
Thank you for your reply. We also take great care to respect other players regarding use of resources, thoughtfulness when building and other little details that may otherwise cause squabbles.

8BitJeff

Backer
I don't mind planning stuff out. I don't know how the bases are going to go, but I am sure there will be a ton of mods for this game. Also look forward to team missions.

8BitJeff

Backer
35, from Germany, meet all the points mentioned up there. Started years ago with Arma3 Breaking Point, later Miscreated, DayZ, H1Z1, The Forest, 7Days to Die and and and :)
Where do you live in Germany? I used to live in Stuttgart and Mannheim.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I don't mind planning stuff out. I don't know how the bases are going to go, but I am sure there will be a ton of mods for this game. Also look forward to team missions.
Server mods and team missions?
Modded servers will come once we get a stable release. Team missions? Tell us more. PLEASE! What are you thinking of? Taking the main airport, getting the power back on? I need to know more!

8BitJeff

Backer
I am thinking hydro-electric dam repairing - more places for z's to hide inside a dam. Turbines than need to be cleaned out while someone watches your back. Scavenging/trading parts - that could be missions just to get parts. There may be multiple things to do even after the parts are all installed. Someone in the control room monitoring voltage while someone else is controlling how much water is being shunted past the turbines for example. I would have to read up a little on dam mechanics to really see what may make sense, but there are more than a few people actually running them I am sure. They would need to be maintained also.

Airports would need the runways cleared, the lights on the runways would need to be replaced sometimes, and powered somehow. Maintenance tunnels would need to be cleared out, radios monitored, traffic control and radar might be a good idea - these could be "auto-managed" by someone's character when they logged out! For some time at least. Some jobs would be too boring for a game, but having an offline character with minimal feedback would be a little like you would never be alone!