• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Waste system

thraxinius

Forum Feeder
Backer
I mean i have but it might be odd to some players y'know? I'd be cool with it but some players might be like what no screw that

RENEGADE

Backer
lol. It would be a good implementation. Something that usually gets missed. Dont piss upstream of where you get your water sort of thing.

wout

Backer
I like the idea....but would u make it a button combo or what ;D its a bit to real maybe?

What a poopy idea! The implementation would probably be messy, and then you're left with a lot of crap to clean up. (Sorry couldn't help myself) :D I JK though <3

Israel1948

Zionist
Backer
Maybe we might have to use the bathroom. And if we can, maybe be able to purify urine for drinking water and use the feces for fertilizer? Sounds morbid, but it is a survival situation afterall.

For drinking water from urine:

1. Urinate in a bottle
2. Take another bottle, and attach it to the bottle with the urine with tape.
3. Leave it in the sun.
4. Over time, the sun will evaporate the urine into clean water into the other bottle.

This method can be seen here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ify-urine-with-to-water-bottles-and-sun-light

For fertilizer, you can read it here: http://seattletilth.org/learn/resources-1/city-chickens/compostingchickenmanure

It says chickens, but you can do it with humans too.

Last edited:

Yoshtabob

Zombie Yoshi
Backer
I'm not sure if that would be a thing but it would be fun if going to the toilet left you quite vulnerable. Also if you're in a forest zombies could smell or something and come to attack you, but yea maybe an April fools thing or something :)

Khad

Letscrosby
Backer
I'm imagining the frantic dash to the outhouse in the middle of a zombie filled night.
Well realistically, when engaging in adrenaline filled activities, like sports for example, your body typically will wait and you won't need to go right away. There also needs to be a bit of a balance to this as I don't think having to take a dump every 10 minutes in game is going to be that much fun.

umthala

Jaffa-Shrek Beta Donater
Backer
I dont really agree with this I think this would stunt some aspects such as raiding or hunting, half way through looting someones belongings you half to s**t, and then what if he logs on and kills you? I love these unique ideas but I think this one hasn't been implemented in any other survival games because it would be a hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brycerobins

Backer
Most systems are connected to a central septic system right? I don't know, I'm not a plumber or contractor so I don't have a clue but if that's true then its gonna be pretty hard to actually get a toilet going again if it were to be implemented in my opinion...

Moderator #19

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Backer
I like the idea, and there could be many other things involved in the health system/calorie system that would go along with it nicely.

Madsl

The Meme guy
Backer
I guess this could also add into mental system? If I personally did not have a piss after 2 days I am pretty sure I would go insane.. Another idea would be showers to maybe calm down your mental state a bit