• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Waste system

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
When I think about this idea i think some one steps in it leaving smelly footprints every where they went. And you just a make a smirk on your face thinking, "somebody wasn't watching their step".

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
I think I rather die before I drink my own pee, but its a nice survival idea. Would make it pretty realistic (or not). Depends on the person :D

Zacalog

I think this would really add to the immersion of the game, and in survival games, this whole deal is really overlooked, we might not be able to shoot little children zombies, but I'm sure we can pass a few people taking shits on the side of the road!

Thread starter #29

Strider

Undercover Mod
Backer
Well the devs are in charge of what gets implemented and if they don't put this in... Sorry guys ....

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain, "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I should be in charge," said the blood , "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach , "because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs , "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum , "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story?

The ass hole is usually in charge!

Davz Not Here

Backer
When you are almost dying of thirst you will think otherwise.

^^^^^ NAILS IT !!!!! ^^^^^
dehydration and starving ..... everything you think you believe in, morals, compassion and empathy, clear thinking and logic, emotional control, etc.

this s**t will all go out the window when you are on day 3 with no water and day 10+ (earlier if you are weak of mind), with no food

only the most stalwart mind can hold out against one of the most basic survival instincts ..... and only for so long

Last edited by a moderator:

GLasiore

Turkish Devblogs of Survive The Nights
Backer
One of STN fans on my page asked a question and I laughed where hard... :D
He is wondering why on any survival games, character does not peeing or sh*ting.
He says "How can character live without peeing or sh*ting? I can not do that... Can u?"

StonefishStoner

Backer
Uhh, toilet paper would have to be a thing as well then. On a more serious note I don't want to think I'm playing Sims.