• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Water/Fuel Transport Vehicles?

Thread starter #1

Ryan SImard

Ryan SImard
Backer
To think carrying fuel via jerry can (or by car gas tank) wouldnt bee too much of a hassel. But maybe your thinking about the long run!?

I suggest Fuel Transporters (Small ones, not semi's with trailers) and water transporters. They could transport large fuel/water amounts (maybe trade off some fuel or water?) to other places!

Ocelot

Backer
I like this idea. As you said not mega tanker size. Maybe when you drive it, it have proper physics with the liquid slushing about to make it a little harder to drive with.

Thread starter #6

Ryan SImard

Ryan SImard
Backer
Exactly! So we dont have to make 30 trips to get enough fuel for you 20 generators? (Yes, ill steal all your generators and use them myself HAHAH)

wout

Backer
That's the one. Maybe only a few days worth. Just so we don't get too comfortable and cosy :)
you'll need to go out anyhow cause of the mental health system! U cant stay in forever!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
This would be great to have. (First thing I thought of was Mad Max 2 :p)
Yes from me.

MrMoose

Real talk
Backer
Not too sure how I feel about specific vehicles for this task, but throwing a small storage tank in the bed of a pick up truck would work.

Something similar to this, but probably a little smaller.

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer
A lot of farms have have these tanker trucks like a semi but smaller and permanently attached.