• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Water Wheel Pump

Thread starter Moderator #1

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
Could very well see how this could be beneficial. I thought it was cool anyway. :cool:

Could use this as an alternative water source than say rain catch/gutter style system(s) that have been suggested already. I may elaborate more with a parts/tools crafting list.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Its definatly really cool, looks kind of complicated to make though. Also this may just be me, but what would you use this for? I mean if you have a river and needed water why not just put your bottle in there and purify it. Could you tell me some of the uses for this in the apocalypse?

Thread starter Moderator #3

DemoCar82

Community Mod
Backer
Its definatly really cool, looks kind of complicated to make though. Also this may just be me, but what would you use this for? I mean if you have a river and needed water why not just put your bottle in there and purify it. Could you tell me some of the uses for this in the apocalypse?
Water for your garden, cooking, washing things, or watering animals... or not having to walk from your house to a river frequently, and get eaten by zombies, instead have it pumped from the river up to your house. Pretty much the same reasons you'd need water from the rain water barrels.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Also with a strong enough current you could generate power and its reasonably quiet.

Thread starter Moderator #6

DemoCar82

Community Mod
Backer
Looks pretty basic really, with moderate (mid-level ;) ) mechanical knowledge and a couple items, this could be built pretty easy IMO.