• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Watering Cans???

Thread starter #1
I have looted the heck out of Sage Creek and a couple of farms close by but i have yet to find any watering cans. Can anyone verify that they are actually spawning in the game and if so, where?

Devs - Could you insert a recipe to make a watering can maybe? We can make canteens which I would think would take more skill than a watering can :)

Thanks!!
Reaper

Thread starter #4
I've spent over 10 hours combing through houses, utility sheds, farms, barns, strip malls, and grocery stores and have yet to find a watering can. I've also asked everyone on the server, multiple times throughout the day, maybe a total of 10-15 people, and none of them have found a watering can. I don't make it a habit of doubting people but this watering can is harder to find that the R-608 rifle (which is almost impossible to find as well). Are you sure it is spawning in the game? If so, any recommendations on where to look for this elusive object?

I think you devs are sending us on a snipe hunt ;-)

Thanks!
Reaper