• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Ways of getting clean water [0.3.3]

Thread starter #1

««DEX»»

Respect the PattonBro!
Backer
Well, i've been playing a lot recently and noticed that maintaining your character's hydration is the hardest thing so far. It a pain in the neck, because there are so little ways to get clean water:
  1. Find a bottle of clean water in the container;
  2. Purify a bottle of dirty water with purification tablets.
I tried to boil it in a clean pot, but it seems that there is no crafting reciept for that (bottle of clean/dirty water can not be put together with the clean/dirty pot) *Yep, I tryed them all :D*
So, I'm asking you guys, maybe you know some other ways to get clean water.

(Now I'm living on canned food, that gives some *small* hydration numbers, and berries, that are pretty OP in my opinion ^_^). Thank's for answering!

Dyeroth

Don’t eat things that dehydrate you. I usually stick to Jaffa cakes and cupcakes mostly. I don’t like eating canned food bc of the chance at sickness. I haven’t started a fire yet though so I haven’t tried cooking. Just don’t eat everything you see and you should be ok keeping yourself hydrated.