• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Weapon skins

Thread starter #1
I feel like a skin system like CS:GO would be beneficial to this game. There would be skins made by members of the community and posted on this forum to be accepted by developers. The skins could be bought/traded on the steam market. I see this working in 2 ways:
The player gets rewarded a skin for getting X amount of kills with a gun, or they have it for X amount of time.
The player is rewarded a crate, that could not be bought/sold on the steam market, the crate also does not require a key to open. The player can either find crates, get crates for not killing other players for X amount of time, the player can also be rewarded for staying alive, getting achievements, killing X amount to people, zip tieing X amount of people and so on.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
This has been suggested on many levels and being honest it's not a popular one... which doesn't mean it couldn't work just depends how they go about it.

My favorite idea is the use of spray paint for this letting us create and share the design with other survivors.

The main uses ofc are bling and camo... which after sometime will be a cool thing to have/collect for both fun and RP.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
As much as i loath it, some players really like skins. Maybe its something that could come later. Just plz, no battle royal.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
This has been suggested on many levels and being honest it's not a popular one... which doesn't mean it couldn't work just depends how they go about it.

My favorite idea is the use of spray paint for this letting us create and share the design with other survivors.

The main uses ofc are bling and camo... which after sometime will be a cool thing to have/collect for both fun and RP.
Players could design and submit skins to A2Z Interactive for potential use in main servers.