• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Weaponless Humvee SOV

Thread starter #1

Rogain1234

Backer
There is a car that is very sturdy and is military equipment. It comes with guns in real life but take those off.
It is the same concept as the jeep that is already in the game but more modern. Here's a pic.

Attachments

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
Well that's really not anything like a jeep. No military equipment in game.

gamejunkie25th

Backer
How about maybe a Hummer instead they are the same thing except the Hummer is the civvie version

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
The point i'm sure that most people are getting at with this. I know they don't want military equipment to be added (I.E Tanks, Attack Choppers, bu**sh*t like that) but I think a military Humvee would be great, why? The military would of tried to stop it. Leaving a few of there equipment around. Remove the guns and you got yourself a fine piece of hardware. I mean Don't you already know the jeep that we've seen in gameplay is Military?

With that being said I don't think the game is set in modern time. So far the riles we've seen and the shotgun I've seen is all really old. So that's some brain food to think about

TheDwemerComrade

Backer
The point i'm sure that most people are getting at with this. I know they don't want military equipment to be added (I.E Tanks, Attack Choppers, bu**sh*t like that) but I think a military Humvee would be great, why? The military would of tried to stop it. Leaving a few of there equipment around. Remove the guns and you got yourself a fine piece of hardware. I mean Don't you already know the jeep that we've seen in gameplay is Military?

With that being said I don't think the game is set in modern time. So far the riles we've seen and the shotgun I've seen is all really old. So that's some brain food to think about
The game is set in modern time, this is in a rural area so people have a lot of antiques.

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
Ah, I was just going off what I've seen. Most of the Vehicles and weapons I've seen are pretty old xD Since it is set in modern time. I think a Weaponless Humvee would be great

Thread starter #7

Rogain1234

Backer
I wouldnt see it as your average vehicule. I would set it as the rarest car in game that can run over a lot of zombies but can eventualy run down.

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
Rare? Shouldn't be rare. I mean those things are not good on fuel. They break down a lot from over heating, They are cramped on the inside. (So not much room to put gear in) Only plus side is the slight bullet proof. And most of them can only fend off small arms fire. So pull out an old Mosin–Nagant and its 7.62 rounds. you could possibly put rounds through it.

BABYBLACKHOLE

Tiny darkness
Backer
I live in a city of 4 million, I've never seen a Hummer apart from a stretch version.......I just don't think they're as popular outside the US, correct me if I'm wrong?

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
I live in a city of 4 million, I've never seen a Hummer apart from a stretch version.......I just don't think they're as popular outside the US, correct me if I'm wrong?
Where do you live? I live in staten island (the suburbanish part of nyc) and i see a bunch, mostly h2 and 3s but i see h1s sometimes

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
the vehicle should spawn with no weapons but we should be able to mount weapons such as and RPK on the top of vehicles
Would be cool in call of battlefield but no military weapons in this game, sorry bud.

what makes you think the military got involved at all?

MrMoose

Real talk
Backer
Would much prefer some jeep you could weld steel plates onto.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer