• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

what did i miss.....

Thread starter #1

WiseManNero

A fire breathn' muthertf***ing dragon
Backer
my computer has been fried for a bit and can't run games till I overhaul and update the hardware until then can someone tell me what i've missed?

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
How long have you been unable to play @WiseManNero ? I missed about three months of playtime, and the game has changed so much.
The good news is if your hardware would run the game in the play testing phase, it will still run it now.

Thread starter #4

WiseManNero

Backer
How long have you been unable to play @WiseManNero ? I missed about three months of playtime, and the game has changed so much.
The good news is if your hardware would run the game in the play testing phase, it will still run it now.
nope it can't even run minecraft right now the cpu is crap and i'm pretty sure I've all but fried my gpu

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Is the vid card allowing your pc to boot? Whats it doing?

Thread starter #6

WiseManNero

Backer
Is the vid card allowing your pc to boot? Whats it doing?
it boots just fine whenever i run a game it crashes i did have to downgrade to lower card for lets say reasons too lengthy to be worth typing so i'm currently using my old amd 8570 which previously didn't exactly suck but now it can't even run minecraft without crashing not an exaggeration