• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

What music are you listening to?

Thread starter #442

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
UNTRUE :D page 22 then skip back a few more hehe. Its cause these guys never post much anymore.

Thread starter #445

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Ive prob posted it before but it deserves another post

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
OK, I've just replaced the stylus on my record player, rebalanced it for tracking force (that will get in me trouble with the police, if they see the scales!) and dusted off the speakers and other kit. The Hi Fi is good to go again, took a bit of work. But the home built 7.1 surround sound system is back and working. So what was first on the deck? A first double press of a Yes album, 90215 - here's a link for those who haven't discovered it yet...

Thread starter #449

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
OK, I've just replaced the stylus on my record player, rebalanced it for tracking force (that will get in me trouble with the police, if they see the scales!) and dusted off the speakers and other kit. The Hi Fi is good to go again, took a bit of work. But the home built 7.1 surround sound system is back and working. So what was first on the deck? A first double press of a Yes album, 90215 - here's a link for those who haven't discovered it yet...

Remember, if the neighbors throw stones its because they want you to turn it up louder.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I've lived in my little semi-detached house in the UK for quite a while, when my 'conjoined' neighbours first moved in, they used to play music on Sunday mornings. We have different musical tastes. So I used to play my music to drown out there's. Yes, it was the battle of the HiFis most weekends for a while. Until they got the hint. I can push 250W true RMS in to each of the four front speakers, 100W true RMS in to each of the rear two. The centre speakers only get 20W each, but again, there's 4 of those. If I really want them to get annoyed, then I just re-calibrate the system, there's no level control on the white noise generator … I wear ear defenders if I'm doing it. But we get on very well now. But back on track, I needed a bit of a lift this morning, so went for this:

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Well, I die a lot in STN, respawn and have to try to get back to the little house I've got my stash in. If it hasn't been raided, or full of zombies, or I die before getting back there.
Because It's on the East of Black Island, and meeting fellow players is fantastic, I thought this might be appropriate :

Thread starter #453

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
I've lived in my little semi-detached house in the UK for quite a while, when my 'conjoined' neighbours first moved in, they used to play music on Sunday mornings. We have different musical tastes. So I used to play my music to drown out there's. Yes, it was the battle of the HiFis most weekends for a while. Until they got the hint. I can push 250W true RMS in to each of the four front speakers, 100W true RMS in to each of the rear two. The centre speakers only get 20W each, but again, there's 4 of those. If I really want them to get annoyed, then I just re-calibrate the system, there's no level control on the white noise generator … I wear ear defenders if I'm doing it. But we get on very well now. But back on track, I needed a bit of a lift this morning, so went for this:
Look i told you if you want your neighbors to like you you need to turn it up louder. It sounded good.

Thread starter #454

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
"There arn't any fooken cows in mongolia!"

Thread starter #458

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
In the year 2077 Keanu Reeves swore vengeance for those cybercity punks that stole his watch. "THAT WATCH WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MY GRANDMOTHERS MOTHERS MOTHER YOU DIRTY PUNKS!"

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
OK, needed the headphones on for that, listened to it twice, at high volume in 7.1 surround … more cool tracks please.