• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

What music are you listening to?

Thread starter #485

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Its time to work out, im talking about the thighs, the buttocks the upper torso. Work it , stretch and relax. Stretch and relax. 1, 2, 3. Keep it up. This aint no time to be pussy footing, lets go. To those weights m8, hup hup get to it.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
OK, I'm back to this,
Yes, I've posted this link before. But I've got the record deck rebalanced. New stylus, and complete recalibration of the speakers and amps. Yes, that included using the white noise generator. I let next door know in advance, I can't control the volume during calibration. It's just full on. Over 230W true RMS in to the front four speakers, never mind the rear ones or the centres. I love my records. It's why I have a good deck, amps and speakers. Analogue is still the best ….

Thread starter #495

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
OK, I'm back to this,
Yes, I've posted this link before. But I've got the record deck rebalanced. New stylus, and complete recalibration of the speakers and amps. Yes, that included using the white noise generator. I let next door know in advance, I can't control the volume during calibration. It's just full on. Over 230W true RMS in to the front four speakers, never mind the rear ones or the centres. I love my records. It's why I have a good deck, amps and speakers. Analogue is still the best ….
Yeah cant beat a good ol vinyl.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
The digital version doesn't do justice to the vinyl, even with by best headphones on, it can't compare to just sitting in the 'sweet spot' and mellowing out to the sounds of a good old record. Volume cranked up, of course.
But for some weird reason, I've been listening to this as well;

Thread starter #497

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
The digital version doesn't do justice to the vinyl, even with by best headphones on, it can't compare to just sitting in the 'sweet spot' and mellowing out to the sounds of a good old record. Volume cranked up, of course.
But for some weird reason, I've been listening to this as well;
lol

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
@DZS, fantastic track, it 'spoke to me', had to port it over so I could play it on the main system. Thank-you.