• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

What music are you listening to?

Thread starter #522

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS // POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS //

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
OK, spent far too much time rebalancing the arm on the record deck, fine tuning the tracking weight with a tiny sensitive set of scales that would have the police arrest me for drug dealing! Then re-tuning the audio balance on the amps with a white noise generator. I let the neighbours know in advance, as there's no volume control while doing it.
Then I played this:

Thread starter #527

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
OK, spent far too much time rebalancing the arm on the record deck, fine tuning the tracking weight with a tiny sensitive set of scales that would have the police arrest me for drug dealing! Then re-tuning the audio balance on the amps with a white noise generator. I let the neighbours know in advance, as there's no volume control while doing it.
Then I played this:
Dont listen for too long you might turn into a zombie :oops:

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
OK, now I've got the sound system running properly, I've been revisiting my old vinyl. This rendition doesn't really do it justice. But I can't reproduce the proper sound for you all. When you put it through a home built 5.1 surround sound processor with 10 speakers and crank the amps up to over 100W RMS you get a visit from the police to ask you to turn it down.

Thread starter #540

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
When your pissed off and you wanna smash stuff