• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Wheelchair and crutches

Thread starter #1

TheFirefly

Backer
Wheelchair and crutches could be interesting. Also zombies stuck in a wheelchair or bodybag? Do they run or walk?

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
In the day, zombies will probably shuffle, it the night, they run, at you, in great numbers!
I'll 'flick' this idea a little ...
I'm not sure about a wheelchair, but if you found a crutch in the hospital, could you use it as a melee weapon against zombies?

Handicap Jack

Up for a laugh and down for giggle.
Backer
As an on and off wheelchair user and more on than off crutch user I wouldnt be opposed to them. I think however that a wheelchair would be a better candidate for mods on an RP server, though crutches could have a good use in the base game depending on how the medical system works, a broken or sprained leg for example could heal somewhat quicker whilst using them and while injured perhaps you could move slightly quicker with rather than without them at the cost of making a little more noise.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Haha that'd be funny af to see. Like you walk into an area with a bat, come back the next day and all the players are in wheelchairs:D

As far as zombies, I feel like it would be more likely for them to just crawl on the ground than to have the coordination to use a wheelchair or crutches.

Last edited:

DZS

Survivor
Backer
I'd love to be in a wheel chair with a pistol sounds funny af.